𝕖𝕟𝕕-𝕠𝕗-𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒

When I was reading a book, the author had some sort of tradition that they would have trivia at the end of their books.

Well, being me, I decided to follow realityphantom's steps and decide to do that too.

So here you go: What happened after the last chapter

---

- George and (M/N)'s move was successful. 

- (M/N) had an entire month of internship, and was given the O.K. to the job!

- He still streams, but rarely. Mostly he just crashes George's streams.

- Talking about that, he even once logged onto his account and burned most of the member's builds. George couldn't sneak his way out of this one.

- Wilbur and (M/N) are still writing the script for (W/N)SMP.

- Tommy is known for unanimously showing up at his place. Half of the time George just sends him away.

- AUTHOR: The reason she ended the book so abruptly was that she lost motivation- and didn't have the heart to tell the readers about that.

- CASSIE: she's been giving hints that she still wants to marry him, but it's almost always a joke. Almost.

- TYLER: he still makes jokes that have two meanings. And gets teased endlessly about it.

- TECHNOBLADE: he killed Porkchop shortly after (M/N) beating him in Skyblockle. 

- (M/N) has a growing fanclub he didn't know about until a month after his face reveal; when he did, it had at least a thousand people.

- He still hires HBomb as a maid (Mainly for comical purposes)

- TOMMY: He was the reason why this story is where its at (Due to him destroying George's house)

- Author never meant for (M/N) to learn how to fight until it was by popular demand by the readers

- She has a surprise for you all at the very last chapter of this book :)

- (P/N) is more loyal to George, much to (M/N)'s despair. He still loves her, though.

- You know how most streamers (Quackity and Tommy) have not-so-good relationships with websites and apps? Not in (M/N)'s case. He knows how to treat people politely.

- DREAM: he's secretly grateful that (M/N) had changed his couches shortly after spilling coffee on the cushions

- Author's an anime lover (what you gonna do?)

- UTOPIA had stayed on the top of #malereader for at least three weeks. Not exaggerating.

- Special thanks to everybody who had travelled along with her! Really appreciates all the love and support she's recieved.