𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕪

PRE-NOTE:

Actual title: Replacing Quackity and being with Sapnap and Karl + playing FNaF

---

Quackity@quackity  Following✓

Posted at 1:23 PM CST

GAMEPLAY TONITE! INTRODUCING THE NEW SMP HOMIES! + Karl Sapnap (U/N) and Ty

 @sapnapinsta @karljacobs_ @(U/N) @tyclerk @witherwinter @camomille @apochrypha @kairi_maxon @reaper_

2.1M Likes 436k Comments

Fran@reaper_: I suck at socializing but whatever

    -Replying to @reaper_: @apocrypha: who doesn't (1.5k likes)

    -Replying to @apocrypha: @kairi_maxon: JHJHS PLZZZZ

Sapnap@sapnapinsta: you seriously couldn't finish 'tonight'? give me back the matrimony papers.

    -Replying to @sapnapinsta: @quackity: WAIT NO- PLEASE

    -Replying to @sapnapinsta: @(U/N): HAAAAAA

    -Replying to @quackity: @karljacobs_: we're replacing you with (U/N). suck it ALEX. (3.6k likes)

    -Replying to @karljacobs_: @quackity: HEY CMON GUYS

    -Replying to @karljacobs_: @(U/N): ...do I get a say in this?

    -Replying to @(U/N): @sapnapinsta: no

Winter@witherwinter: *excitement intensifies* (Liked by Quackity)

    -Replying to @witherwinter: @tyclerk: kinky

    -Repling to @tyclerk: @witherwinter: NO-

Click to see more comments...

"WELCOME EVERYBODYYYY!" Quackity yelled over his mic. A series of 'hello's' was followed with it, verbally and in the chat.

"BIG GROUP TODAY!" He said. He was right- there were 10 people on the Zoom. "New guys, give introductions to my viewers!"

"Hi," A boy said softly. He had his hair done so that it covered his eyes, but his smile was prominent. "I'm Camomille, but please call me Cam."

"I'm Winter, nice to meet you guys." The next person had dark brown hair fading into a maroon, which was cut at chin-length. They had warm brown eyes, which reminded (M/N) very much of hot chocolate.

He was craving that now.

"I'm Kairi Ma- oh SHIT!" The guy cut off with a crash and a string of curses. Quackity, Karl, and Tyler broke out into hysterical laughter.

"YOU FELL!" Sapnap wheezed. "HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?"

The brunette appeared back on the camera, frowning. He brushed off his black-and-purple pinstriped hoodie. "Shut up, Snapmap."