𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕥𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 - 𝕡𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤

PRE-NOTE:

So you can start driving in the UK when you're around 16, and Tubbo's 17. So, he's able to drive.

---

"Hey, um, Toby?"

(M/N) kept nervously rubbing his forearms as the other male picked up. "Yeah?"

He tried for a laugh, but he was too stressed to make it sound humorous. "Can you come over?"

"Why?"

"What if..." He sighed. "What if I told you that (P/N) was missing...?"

"..."

"I'll be right there."

And hung up. (M/N) just shook his head, setting down his phone. Besides George, who was out for the day, Toby was the closest person he could rely on when it came to his cat. Somehow, when he was sleeping outside on the patio with her in his lap, she ran away. 

Waking up with nothing but cat hair on you is pretty terrifying.

He waited idly for Toby to arrive at his place. When he did, he immediately asked where they should start looking.

"I say the park," (M/N) pointed down the road, and there was a little public place there. "(P/N) likes trees, so it's likely that she climbed onto one of them."

"Is that her?" Tubbo pointed at a tree as they walked towards the park. The taller frowned.

"How-"

He followed his gaze, then stopped.

Yep. It was (P/N).

"Girl-" He spluttered, standing right under her. "How- how did you get up there?"

She simply meowed pitifully.

Toby ran a hand along with the bark. "It's too smooth to climb up, plus there really isn't any low branches. Do you mind...?"

(M/N) got what he was trying to say, and he crouched down. "Yeah. Go for it."

You know the game Chicken Fight in a pool? How one would sit on another's shoulders?

Well, that's what they did. Except that they were failing miserably.

"Toby- STOP MOVING!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S MOVING ME, (M/N)!"

(M/N) was close to dropping him, but thankfully Toby got a grip on one of the branches, balancing the two.

Until, unfortunately, (M/N)'s foot landed in a ditch. He fell, along with his friend, onto the ground.

"F*ck," He groaned, rolling over. Toby grunted in pain.

He thought it was due to falling, but nooo.

(P/N) had landed on his stomach.

.

.

.

F*cking cat.

I still love you though.

NOTE:

We would do anything for our pet, am I right?