𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤

"Helloo, everybody!"

(M/N) watched the number skyrocket to at least 60k as Nick introduced everybody.

"Hi, viewers! Now, I don't usually have my camera on, but I have a special guest! Please welcome-"

"I'm not even that remotely special," (M/N) replied, cutting him off and sitting next to him, in view of the camera. The chat exploded whereas Nick gave him a look. "What?"

"You interrupted the entrance! Jesus Christ, (M- (U/N), you're terrible at this."

UN54: A slip of his name?????

UN41: BROOO HEY (U/NNNNNN)

UN13: UNEXPECTED INDEED!

UN78: Poor sapnap, got interrupted :')

Nick gave a cheeky smile to the camera. "I'm hanging out with my newest- maybe favorite- husband!"

He reached out to sling an arm around (M/N)'s shoulder, but being somebody who has fast reflexes-

He backhanded the shit out of him.

"OW! WHAT THE F- HELL DUDE!"

"Sorry, sorry! Reflex!"

UN6: DAMNNNN

UN3: F

UN72: F

UN63: F

UN15: (U/N) be there bitch-slapping that hoe- DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY-

Nick rubbed his now-red cheek and pouted slightly. "Nice entrance," He grumbled.

He blinked, bewildered. "I said sorry!"

"Whatever. And, can you check who's calling me on Discord?" He turned back to the stream, answering some of the chat's questions, while (M/N) looked at his second monitor to see who was ringing him.

Karl. Of course.

As soon as he pressed the green accept button, the two flinched at the immediate yell.

"YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE MEETING?"

"Karl, hold on-"

"NO! NOT EVEN A POST? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"Karl, please-"

Incoming call from Quackity...

(M/N) groaned, putting his face into his hands as Karl continued his rant. Nick looked close to following him.

Deciding to let Alex join the call with Karl, the both of them were quite surprised to see that he wasn't shouting at all.

"Hi, (U/N)!" He exclaimed. "How's it going?"

"Uh..."

Nick pursed his lips. "What, no welcome for me too?"

"You and Karl asked for a divorce," He said, a little smug now that he got the upper hand. "You guys don't deserve it."

UN35: GODDAMN QUACKITY'S A LITTLE SALTY TODAY

UN24: EXACTLY WHAT THEY GET

UN31: LMFAOOO

(M/N) bit on his tongue, holding back a laugh. "Hey, Q."

"QUACKITY YOU SON OF A BI-"

"Karl!" Nick shrieked. "You're becoming like Tommy now!"

Suddenly, for no apparent reason, Alex started speaking quickly in Spanish.

"¡Alégrense de que ustedes tengan (U/N), o de lo contrario, los habría dejado perras hace mucho tiempo! Ustedes son los peores maridos de todos los tiempos, espero que Dream los mate al menos cinco veces al día y los envíe a prisión por el resto del tiempo que pasen en (W/N). Además, (U/N), te amo. No homo."

"..."

Comical timing, Nick decided to reference another Youtuber. "Quackity, I don't speak Taco Bell."

"PFFFT-"

Karl was busy laughing his ass off, while Alex shot some more rapid-fire Mexico Language at Nick. As for (M/N)...

"Q, ¿yo también te amo ...?"

"HOLY- (U/N)! YOU SPOKE SPANISH!" Alex yelled in delight, clapping filling the room. "AND SO SMOOTH, GOD DAMN- MAN, DUMP THESE TWO IDIOTS AND MARRY ME, YOU ARE WORTHY!"

Nick gaped. "Quackity, we were planning on bringing you back."

.

.

.

"Oh. Well, (U/N)! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE HUSBAND!"

Karl sighed. "I'm regretting this."

"Whatever." Alex turned his attention back to (M/N). "Man, you should speak Spanish more. Your voice is lowkey hot."

"I- I barely know any," (M/N) choked out, slightly flustered at the compliment. "Thanks, though, Q."

"Hey, anytime!"

"Enough flirting," Nick snapped. "Anyway, chat, what do you think we should do?"

"Roblox!"

"Minecraft!"

"I was ASKING THE CHAT NOT YOU GREMLINS!" He retorted. (M/N) put his hands up in surrender.

UN24: Jackbox?

UN31: SKRIBBL

UN15: karaoke 

UN6: ROBLOX- WHAT QUACKITY SAID

UN4: Minecraft, it's obvious -_-

"Uh..." Nick stared at the rolling comments in the chat. "We've got a lot of requests. I can't see which one has the majority."

An idea popped into (M/N)'s mind. "What about FNaF? Then we can invite Kairi."

"Oh." A smirk grew on Nick's face. "How come I hadn't thought of that earlier?"

Karl snorted. "You really hate him, huh."

"Yep. I won't pass a chance to scare the sh- heck out of him."

NOTE:

ON THE ROAD TO 50K READS- THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

were also 2 on #quackity so I decided to make a chapter that somewhat revolved around the guy

such a random tag...