𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

NOTE:
I am SO sorry- I accidentally used she pronouns for Winter later on in the chapter (changed now)
sorry again...

—-

"(M/N)!"

The nineteen-year-old turned around to see George beeline straight towards him. (M/N) let out a sigh, then smiled. "George!"

The flight was calming, to say the least. The goodbyes between Cassie, Clay, and Nick were bittersweet, but he was secretly glad that he was heading back to Brighton now.

The older pulled him into a hug, and he wrapped his arms around George's small frame. They stayed like that for a few seconds before parting.

Immediately he punched (M/N) in the gut, causing him to choke and cough.

"Don't ever pull that shit again," He said, frowning. "I- the apartment gets too quiet without you."

The (H/C) just rolled his eyes, still hugging his stomach. "Sure. Also-"

"(M/N)!"

The male blanched and turned around to see Marcus storming towards him, scowling. Close behind him were Tyler, Shelly, and Wilbur.

"You motherfuc-"

He cringed away from the furious dude. "Hey..."

Shelly just sighed and pushed him away, then handed (M/N) his phone. "Nice to see you're back."

Wilbur lightly slapped his shoulder, grinning. "Yep! How was it being stuck in a house full of Americans for a week?"

"Terrible," He said. "They have no taste in furniture. I had to redesign Clay's entire house."

"I saw," Tyler snickered. "His face was priceless when you got rid of his favorite chair."

(M/N) shrugged, slipping his phone into his jacket pocket. "It was ugly and the legs were thin. It was a matter of time before they broke."

"Well, now that you're here, why don't you join us for a beach day?" Wilbur offered. "Tommy, Toby, Floris, Niki, your 'fren squad'," he quoted with his fingers. "And us. You up for it?"

(M/N) nodded. "It's a beautiful day, I don't see why we should waste it."

Tyler grinned. "Perfect! Toby and I are going to prank Tommy when we get there," The blonde winked at him. George sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Whatever," He just said. "(M/N) and I am going to drop by our apartment, then we'll meet you there. Alright?"

Marcus nodded shortly. "Fine."

George nudged his roommate. "Good! We'll see you there soon.

---

"AYE! (U/N)!"

(M/N) poked his head out of the car to see Tommy furiously waving at him. Behind the blonde, there was a giant spot covered with umbrellas, towels, the sorts.

"Hello to you too, Tommy," George grumbled, reaching over to the trunk to get out the stuff.

"Tommy, it's (M/N)," He said, trying not to laugh at the blonde's lack of reaction to George's response.

"Ok, (M/N), cmon! Toby, Tyler and I are going to go for a swim. You can come with us?"

The (H/C) male blanched slightly. If this was the prank Tyler was talking about, he didn't want to do anything with it.

"Just- lemme get settled, alright?" He said, giving him a small smile. Tommy nodded and sprinted into the water, splashing Tyler. The said person then proceeded to shove him under.