𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕕.

PRE-NOTE:

totally did not just use the a/n chapter for this.

---

"What... do I do... when somebody offers a maid to me?"

Karl's eyes widened just as he lifted his glass to his mouth. Thankfully, he didn't drink any water yet, so he just slammed it back down on the table.

"What?"

(M/N) nodded. "Yeah. Fundy tweeted me." He dug out his phone for him to see.

Fundy@FundyLive  Following

Posted at 4:13 PM EST

@(U/N) you want a maid in (W/N)? If so get on now.

114k Likes 3.4k comments

"What did you tell him?" Karl asked, scooting closer for both of them to see.

He shrugged. "Yeah."

The older stared at him with wide eyes, then started laughing hysterically, causing (M/N) to jump.

"Re- really?" He wheezed. "Holy shit! Haven't you watched Fundy's or George's streams with HBomb?"

The (H/C) male frowned. "I've only met him when I invited him onto the SMP. Otherwise, no."

Karl got up from his seat. "Follow me, I'll set you up on my extra PC."

He went upstairs before (M/N) could respond, which gave him no choice but to follow. He led him to the room next to his bedroom and opened a door, where there was a desk with a monitor, keyboard, and PC.

Karl was still laughing at this point. Stepping back, he pointed to the doorway. "I'll come on soon, just get ready to get on."

"Ok...?" (M/N) just shook his head at the departing figure, then opened Minecraft up, logging in. 

(U/N) joined the server

He checked to see that quite a few people were on- George, Floris, Clay, Nick, Bad, Skeppy, Tommy, Tubbo, Darren, Noah, Ranboo, Niki, Puffy and HBomb94

ItsFundy: VC1

KarlJacobs joined the server

(M/N) quickly got onto discord and hopped on the first VC, where Floris and the HBomb guy were waiting. "Hello."

"(U/N)!" Floris greeted. "This is HBomb."

"Hello!" A male greeted. "Master?"

If he had water on him, he would've to spit it out. Instead, he resorted to choking on his spit. "WHAT?"

"Oh, yeah," Floris made a noise, as if he was sighing while laughing. "This is your new maid."

"Master!" He chirped.

"Uh-huh, no." (M/N) immediately said. "One, don't call me that. Two, what- what the hell are you wearing?"

While they were talking, he managed to find Floris and HBomb near the Nether Portal. One of them was in a maid catsuit.

"It's- it's his maid catsuit."

He snorted. "I think I got the gist of that."

"So he basically does whatever you tell him to do," Floris explained. "But this guy is brain-dead, kinky, and annoying. I guess he's alright, though."

"Alright..." (M/N) turned his character to HBomb. "You- why don't you go get me some iron ore? I need some."

"Alright!" He said, then ran off towards a mountain. Floris' character slowly turned towards his.

.

.

.

"Why didn't I think of that?" He demanded, half to himself. "Just get rid of him the first seconds."

"Either is that you didn't have that on your mind, or you wanted-"

"Don't" He interrupted, sighing again. "Just don't finish that sentence. Anyways, are you guys registering for MCC or something?"

"Yeah," HBomb said over the VC. "As usual. I hope I get a good team this year."

(M/N) shrugged behind the monitor. "Might as well, I'm going to be bored for the next few weeks. It'll be my first time, though."

"Everybody has to start somewhere," Floris reassured. "Who're you aiming to team up with?"

"Dream, maybe," (M/N) said. "He's the one who got the idea in my mind. Others... probably Eret and, or, Puffy? They seem like the people who level out their strengths. You just don't want somebody who excels at one thing."

"You didn't even sign up and you're already informing yourself," Floris groaned, causing a chuckle between him and HBomb. "But the same goes for you, don't you focus solely on building?"

"I'll tell you this," He answered. "I'm pretty much good at almost everything besides PVP. Parkour, potion-making, yeah."

Floris let out an appreciative sound. "You'll be a good teammate, then."

"M- (M/N)!" HBomb came back, running over to the two. "I got some iron ore for you."

"Okay, that's actually really good," He said as the guy threw him almost an entire stack of iron ore. "Thanks. Now, I guess you can... actually, I have nothing for you. Fundy, you have something?"

"Yes," He said. "Go burn down Sapnap's base. I saw him sneaking out of the Pet House with a few of Ranboo's cats."

"WHAT?" (M/N) yelled. "HBomb, GO AND DO THAT. Fundy and I will check the House out. If some pets are really gone... Ranboo's going to be upset. And I don't like him getting upset."

"Favoritism," Floris muttered under his breath, barely a hint of humor in it. He just decided to respond that with a laugh and ran over to the Pet House, while HBomb went off again, this time towards Nick's base. (M/N) quickly opened the door and checked. 

Niki, check.

Floris, check.

Ranboo... half of his cats was gone. 

He let out a shaky breath from rage. "Where's Cotton?"

The heterochromatic-eyed cat was gone from its pen. So was an orange cat.

(U/N) whispered to Ranboo: Cotton's been taken by Sapnap

He immediately got a response, which was expected.

Ranboo whispered to (U/N): Where's his base. I wanna burn it down.

"WELL!" (M/N) clapped his hands out of mad glee. "Who's ready for arson!"

NOTE:

who do you think is going to be on (M/N)'s team for MCC Championships? 

The championship is going to be completely by me, not based on any videos whatsoever. Also got a new fanfic out, you should go check it out. It's a Wilbur Soot one, and sure it only has one chapter, but it's something.