𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪 & 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤

"-So then you multiply -1 to the entire equation then you add all the like terms together. And that's it! Got all of that?"

(M/N) was dying inside. No, it was not because of Wilbur ranting about algebra and calculus. It was the overall math.

He hates math with a passion. A firey, burning passion.

"Uh, hello?" Wilbur's voice shocked him out of his thoughts, and he muttered a "Yes," scribbling in his notebook.

Wilbur sighed. "(U/N)- I mean, (M/N), you need to take a break? You sound like you're not doing well on the other side."

Yes, (M/N) told him his real name. After a few seconds in the tutoring session, it was really awkward to listen to Wilbur call him by (U/N). It just didn't sit right.

He could tell that he was frowning behind his phone. "Dude, you sounded so hyped up when the call started. What happened?"

"Why- why do you have Tommy's disc?"

(M/N) hummed. "Dream gave it to me, and he thought that I was going to bring it back to L'manburg."

Technoblade was silent for a few seconds, but didn't throw the disc back at him. "Alright," He finally said. "But will they notice?"

"I replaced it with a fake," (M/N) said. "They won't realize it until they play it. But hey, at least you have bigger leverage against Tommy."

"Ok. Thanks...?"

(M/N) grinned. "No problem."

"Something," He muttered. Wilbur just clicked his tongue, the sound of pages flipping replacing his voice. 

"Wilbur," (M/N) suddenly said. "How did you join the SMP?"

"Oh," He suddenly laughed, which confused him. "Dream never told me the full story, but I joined from Tommy's request. When I did join, though, L'manburg was supposed to be a drug empire."

(M/N) choked on his spit. "What?"

Wilbur chuckled. "Yeah. Dominating the SMP with high-costing potions. It lasted until Sapnap and Dream blew the department store up."

He was suddenly glad the streamer had good humor, because it felt relaxing when he laughed. The tutoring had put too much stress on him.

Wilbur let out an ooh. "What about we test out a mod that came out? Just you and me."

He nodded. "Sure. What's it about?"

"Oh," he sounded happier, "It's called Stalker Creepers. Just how it sounds like, the creepers stalk you."

"Not like I needed any more of those," (M/N) muttered. Wilbur heard that and laughed. 

He chuckled. "Alright. Stream or no?"

"Whatever floats your boat, (M/N)."

---

"Hold on, I'm AH-" (M/N) cursed out loud as the creepers near him suddenly blew up. Unfortunately, he didn't make it out alive. 

"(U/N)," Wilbur drawled. He had that voice-changer that made the words drag out into an echo. "You should see my fangroup. They love me so much, they would die for me."

"And take you down with them!" He screeched, quickly running back to get his stuff. Wilbur snorted out a laugh. "How many do you have, like twenty??"

He mumbled as if he was actually counting his creepers. "Forty-three!" He said proudly.

"WHAT? HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THAT MANY? I ONLY HAVE FIVE!"

Wilbur sighed dramatically. "I guess they love me more than you do."

(M/N) whimpered, but it was mostly to hold back his laughter. Wilbur took it the wrong way, because when he spoke again, his tone changed. "(U/N)? Wait I didn't mean that! I l-"

"What?"

"What?"

(M/N)'s chat exploded, reading SIMP throughout the bar. This time, he couldn't hold back his laugh.

#Wilbasimp.

First Sapnap, now Will? (M/N) was really losing it, doubling over in his chair while half-wheezing, half-laughing. 

"(U/N)- hold, on please!" He tried to put on a hurt voice, but (M/N)'s laugh was too contagious. He soon was laughing along with him.

"Wilbasimp, oh god," He tried to regain his posture. "Please- SHIT!"

(U/N) was blown up by a creeper.

"NOT AGAIN!" He wailed as Wilbur laughed even louder. "I JUST- GODDAMMIT!"

"I'd never seen this side of you," Wilbur said, still recovering from his laughing fit. "This is hilarious!"

"OH SHUT THE FU-"

A notification from one of his watchers popped up, and they both silenced to listen to it.

"(U/N) and Wilbur are almost dead- are they on crack or something? This is too fucking hilarious."

"YES!" Wilbur yelled. "WE ARE ON DRUGS!"

"FROM THE ONE AND ONLY DRUG EMPIRE!" (M/N) added. The two busted out laughing again. 

"Get your drugs, zero interest!" Wilbur tried to advertise his empire, but he was still laughing along the sentences. "Made by Wilbur Soot and (U/N)! ALSO IN STOCK AT THE MULE BITS SHOP!"

"Wha-" (M/N) wheezed. "What the hell is that?"

Another cheer popped up: "YES! I WANT TO HEAR MORE OF TUBBO'S SCREAMS."

"WHA- WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK!!"

"Jeez- I, uh-"

"TUBBO ISN'T A MULE!"

NOTE:

Crack chapter... maybe? Anyways I really had fun writing this, my chest hurts. Also, AYEEEE!! 

 Also, AYEEEE!! 

7TH OUT OF 30K??? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! Just wait until we get to first (IF WE DO) ;-; CIAO FOR NOW