𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 - 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 - 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝

PRE-NOTE:

I cOuLdN't HeLp MySeLf-

please don't come after me 0Primrosed0Wither0

had to push myself through this, chapter might be short.

---

three weeks into the project...

"Good morning," (M/N) said, setting down a tray of coffee. Immediately Jimmy and Chandler grabbed a cup, while Karl checked the tag before getting his. 

Monday morning was a little misty, but the temperature was nice, in the low-seventies. The clouds seemed to be clearing. 

"Beautiful day," Harrison commented, taking a sip from his own coffee cup. "Like always."

"Yep," (M/N) agreed. "You know, if I lived here in America, I would move here."

Jimmy laughed. "You should! Not forcing you or anything, but this state is the best."

"As I heard many times," he muttered, then chuckled. "So what's-"

He was interrupted by a ringtone, which was from his phone. Excusing himself, he looked at the number.

Really?

"Clay," (M/N) said as soon as he picked up. "What is it?"

"I don't know," a voice answered back. "I was bored. Talk."

"Clay-" He glanced back at the group. "I can't right now. I'm working."

"So talk while you work," He said stubbornly. "Put in AirPods or something."

(M/N) sighed, digging out the small white case and popping open the lid, taking out the wireless earbuds. Connecting them and putting them in his ears, he opened his mouth again. "There. Happy?"

"I will be if you continue," Clay urged. "So how's it going with the project?"

As he watched the construction going on, (M/N) filled him in on what was going on- how long the project would take, what the finishing product would look like, etc., etc. When he was chatting with someone else, though, Clay would repeat his name until he answered back, which wasn't a nice reply. 

"(M/N), (M/N), (M/N)-"

"What?" He demanded. Karl gave him a bewildered look, then realized what was happening when he saw the AirPods in his ears.

"What are you doing right now?"

"Working, as I said a million times!" He snapped back. After taking a deep breath, he pinched his nose. "Clay, what is it that you want."

"..."

"Well, I'm lonely," He finally said with a chuckle. "Nick's sleeping right now, and Patches is somewhere under my bed."

"Wait, you needed somebody to talk to because you were lonely?" (M/N) realized with a laugh. "Clay, there's something called Discord, I think you should try it."

"Haha, very funny," He grumbled. "But is it that bad that I wanted to talk to you?"

(M/N) shrugged. "No, I guess. I'm just really busy now."

"As you said a million times," He sighed. "I don't care."

"Mhm." He watched the workers tack on wood onto the expanding frame. "Well, I guess it's also nice to hear from you, if that makes you feel better."

"Yay," he cheered softly, causing (M/N) to chuckle. 

"You absolute baby," He shook his head, still laughing. "So what's up with you?"

"Streaming... the usual, I guess," Clay said nonchalantly. "I did another manhunt video, just invited Antfrost along with us. I won."

"Good for you," He praised lightly. "Talking about that, actually, isn't MCC coming up?"

"Holy- shit, I forgot," Clay cursed. "Are you going to join?"

(M/N) shrugged. "Maybe. I've done it once when I was mediocre at fighting, but my rank was low overall. It was fun, though."

"You should!" he encouraged. "Then we might be on the same team!"

"Yeah, I'll think about it," He smiled. "But for now, I have to focus on this."

"True," He agreed. "Send me pictures of it?"

"Mhm." In the corner of his eye, (M/N) saw Harrison waving him over. "Alright, now I really have to go. I'll call you as soon as I'm on a break."

"Promise?"

He rolled his eyes. "Promise."

Finally, the male hung up, and the (H/C) male tugged the AirPods out of his ears, rubbing them. Remembering Harrison, he quickly made his way over to him.

"Sorry about that, just a call from a friend," He said as soon as he met up with the man, who arched his eyebrow.

"A very long one, that is," He pointed out, and (M/N) sighed, nodding as he threaded his fingers into his hair. "Anyway, I just talked with the electrical company and said that they would be coming two weeks from now, which actually gives us just enough time to at least put up the walls."

He nodded, clapping his hands together. "Great! Thanks for the help, Harrison."

The man waved it off as if it was nothing. "No problem. This construction's been going well, so I'm in a better mood to do other stuff. Anyways, Jimmy said that he's ordering sandwiches, what do you want?"

"Whatever Karl's getting," (M/N) replied. "He's got a good taste."

"Alright. I'll call him."

Incoming call from Clay!

(M/N) shook his head, smiling as he picked up the phone again.

NOTE:

not happy with it. but it doesn't 100% suck.

100k stuff will be out soon :)

also, book may not be ending so soon. Got a LOT more ideas for it.

Thank you for reading! <3