𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤

PRE-NOTE:

Double-update, why not.

(W/N) = (World Name)

---

(Nickname)@(Username) Following✓

Posted at 12:52 AM GTM

Taking a break from streaming to build, why not

621k Likes 35k comments

Wilbur Soot@wilbursoot: :))))

    -Replying to @wilbursoot: (N/N): :))))))))

    -Replying to @(U/N): TommyInnit@tommyinnitt: :))))))))))))))))))

    -Replying to @(U/N): Drew@drewsome: WHAT THE FUCK-

    -Replying to @drewsome: BadBoyHalo@badboyhalo_: LANGUAGE

Toby Smith@tubbolive: Nice job, (U/N)! Liked by (U/N)

Dream@dreamwastaken: Something's up. I can tell. (14.3k likes)

    -Replying to @dreamwastaken: GeorgeNotFound@georgenotfound: maybe ;)

    -Replying to @georgenotfound: Dream: WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT I DONT-

Click to see more comments...

"Dream's literally shitting himself trying to figure out what you're doing," George said, letting out a laugh. (M/N) chuckled along with him. "But you're gonna have to tell him sooner or later."

"I know, I know." He got his breathing back under control. "But it's just funny seeing how hard he's trying."

"Can't argue with that."

(M/N)'s been slowly introducing people to (W/N), making sure that they won't spill the news. Now his friends, Wilbur, George, Niki, Phil, Tommy, and Techno knew of this. He could safely say that they were all excited about this.

Today was yet another person to show his world.

"Who shall we give thy honor of witnessing God's Creation?" (M/N) asked George, making his accent more dramatic. He rolled his eyes at his antics.

"Try Tubbo next. It won't be long until he finds out, anyways, because of Tommy. They can't keep secrets from each other for very long."

"Tubbo it is!" (M/N) exclaimed, swiveling his chair to his PC. "Besides, I don't want to build the Presidential Podium without him."