𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕛𝕒

PRE- NOTE:

Ok I got sidetracked WAY TOO OFTEN these past days- so here's the chapter. My battle people, don't worry the next chapter will be about that. Ninja people, HERE YOU GO.

Also WE MADE IT TO 1 on #malereader YEEEEEEE (Last time I checked)

onto the chapter!

---

(U/N) joined the server

GeorgeNotFound joined the server

"Oh, god," (M/N) sighed, putting his face into his hands.

Quite a few people were on the SMP right now. Because of Ninja's visit, of course.

But guess what his username was?

NinjaSimpsDream.

"Chat, please," He muttered as his stream chat blew up at the first sight of that name. "Calm down. I highly doubt-"

He saw Dream near the Nether Portal as he made his way through Manburg, just staring at the ground. 

A little further away, there stood Ninja and Tommy. Ninja's character looked like it was having a seizure, while Tommy was looking back and forth from Dream to Ninja.

Suddenly, he sprinted towards Dream with bread in his hand and punched the green character out of AFK.

"What the hell-" He quickly walked away from him, and in case he hit him too, he put his netherite axe in his hotbar.

By the looks of it, Tommy was reprimanding Ninja over the call, because he suddenly walked over to the corner and crouched.

TommyInnit: Dream

(U/N): holy shit-

TommyInnit: it's okay

Dream: wtf

TommyInnit: Ignore my buddy

After Tommy typed in that last message, he herded Ninja over to somewhere else. 

Comically, Dream and (M/N) looked at each other.

UN14 donated £ 35.78: (U/N) go follow Ninja and Tommy and see what they're doing

A flow of comments quickly agreed to that donor message, and (M/N) retaliated. "All right, fine. We'll go stalk the simp and boomer."

Leaving Dream in the dust, he went to go find where the two were in Manburg. He found them on the wooden walkway, where they were shaking their heads at each other.

"Ok, I don't know whyyyy..." He faltered when Ninja snapped his character's head over to him. Tommy had another one of those seizures.

"Um- wait WAIT! WHAT THE HELL!" As soon as he ran towards (M/N), he brought out his axe and hit him, pushing him back to Tommy, who started jumping up and down as soon as he did it.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FROG-FETISH LOOKING ASS-"

A notification popped up on Discord for him. Not reading what it was, he pressed accept.

"-HIT HIM! NOW I'M GONNA GET IN TROUBLE!"

Oh great. 

Tommy's and Ninjas voice DM.