𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪

PRE-NOTE:

GUYS STOP VOTING FOR TWENTY-FOUR ITS HORRIBLE

---

"Jesus Christ," (M/N) groaned. "I am never standing through a funeral ever again. My legs feel like they're about to fall off."

It was finally done. After three hours of depressing shit, Clay, Nick, and (M/N) were heading back home.

Yes, all of them. He was supposed to be boarding Sunday morning.

"Sorry, dude," Nick shrugged, leaning against the car window. 

He didn't look sorry at all.

The two f*ckers actually went to an aquarium while (M/N) was at the funeral.

THE AUDACITY.

"Whatever," He grumbled, slouching in his chair like a little kid. Clay just rolled his eyes, a ghost of a smile crossing his face.

The blonde glanced briefly at him before looking back in front of him. "So, last night with us. What do you want to do?"

"Sleep," The male grumbled.

Nick snorted. "Cmon. You can do better than that."

"Who asked you, Simpnap!"

"Whoa," Clay interjected. "(M/N), calm down."

"Sorry," He muttered. "But going a week without your phone does something to you. Especially when you're so close to getting it back."

"True, true," Nick started tapping on the armrest, and (M/N) sighed irritably, turning away from him.

They made it back to the house, and he went up to the guest bedroom to get packed. Right now, it was around 5 PM, so he had some time to sleep before he departed.

Patches was sitting on top of his pillow, instantly turning her gaze to him as soon as he stepped into the room. 

"Hey, girl," He chuckled, picking her up and sitting down on the bed. The cat squirmed into his hoodie, then relaxing on his lap. (M/N) took out the laptop Clay had let him borrow and sign in to it. When he was logged in, he immediately went to his Instagram. 

Now, he didn't have Twitter, and George has been trying to get him to get it, but he was positive that Instagram was enough. As he got onto the app, he immediately went to George's DMs.

greggo

hello

He wasn't surprised that he responded immediately.

greggo

hello

HI

HELLO

HEY

:/

sorry. how's it going?

alright. you excited to see me again? ;)

I'm going to block you.

:(

STOP USING THE F*CKING EMOTES

alright, jeez.

as soon as I get there I'm sleeping on your bed