𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒

"Back in America again," (M/N) muttered under his breath, walking out into the airport.

Yeah, we're back in the States. But this time, he was in North Carolina. After days of planning and researching with Jimmy and his friends Chandler and Chris, they had a good view of what the building would look like. 

So, now it was time to make it real.

Karl was supposed to be picking him up around 9, and it was 8:30, due to the early flight. Wanting to kill time, he just made his way to the nearest café, which happened to be a Starbucks. Getting into the fast-moving line, he took out his phone and checked whatever needed to be checked while he waited.

"Hello, can I get your order?"

(M/N) made it to the front of the line and looked up at the menu, squinting slightly. "Uh, yeah, can I get a Mocha frappuccino? Grande, please."

"Mhm," The register guy hummed, punching in buttons. "Anything else?"

"A brownie, please? Heated up, if you don't mind."

"Alright," He punched in the last buttons. "That will be $7.98. Name?"

"(M/N)." He let out a loose breath as he dug out the American Money. Thank god Shelly convinced him to convert some of his pounds to dollars, or else he would've lucked out.

He went over to one of the stools and sat down as he waited for his order to come, staring at the bustling airport, suitcase wheels rumbling on the floor, and the nonstop chatter of people.

"Mocha frappe and brownie!"

After grabbing his stuff and making his way out of the airport, his drink, and snack in one hand while his other dragged his suitcase along, he put in his AirPods and called Karl.

...

...

...

...

"Hello?"

"Hey, Karl," (M/N) said, taking a sip from his drink. "I got out early."

"Oh shit-" The other cursed under his breath. "I'll head over right now."

"Thanks..." The (H/C) male trailed off as his eyes landed on somebody furiously waving at him. When they made eye contact, she raced over to him.

"Gotta go, see you," (M/N) mumbled, and before Karl could respond, he hung up. Slipping his phone into his pocket, he faced the female. "Can I help you?"

She grinned. "(M/N), right?"

Ok, now I'm worried. Are people stalking me?

"I'm Irene Jacobs, Karl's sister. He's been talking about you a lot."

His eyes widened at her, and took a good look at the female in front of him. She looked around his age, but taller, and that probably wasn't due to the heels she was in. Her platinum-blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail and blue-green eyes sparkled back at him. She gave him a lopsided smile.

"Wow-" He coughed into his fist. "You- really? Are you an older sister or something?"

Irene twisted her ponytail around her finger. "Nah, younger, surprisingly. But it's usually swapped when it comes to mentality. Don't ya think?"

He nodded vigorously. "Does- does Karl know that you're picking him up?"

She shook her head. "No."

(M/N) frowned. "But then that would mean that he's going to go drive here for no reason."

Irene scoffed as she led the shorter male to her car. "I put the wrong destination in his GPS. He's heading to the place where the HQ will be. Did I mention that his internal compass is wack-o?"