𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 - 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 (𝟝)

PRE-NOTE:

for those two who requested ocs...

IM SO SORRY BUT I CANT PUT THEM IN TwT

i pretty much got the rest of this book planned ;-;

please forgive me-

---

After that talk with the admin...

Well, let's just say the other teams had no idea what was coming to them.

"I'm not sure what happened to you (U/N)- but I love it!"

"Oi, Karl, stop staring and get ready, dammit!"

Battle Box ended with them in third place, therefore second on the overall leaderboard. The Pink Parrots were close to them, though, so if they don't score well this round, they're going to end up in third and therefore in danger of not getting into the finals. Even though it was only the fourth game, everything could go wrong.

Fourth Game: Skyblockle!

"Just PVP," Nick said. "Also, if you die, you don't respawn- (U/N)?"

(M/N) was too busy pacing their island as the countdown started. 

He was really looking forward to see the other teams reaction when he faced them. Well... he doesn't technically have any experience, but would surprise attacks be enough?

And also, who was he going to go after first... well, the first person he sees, obviously.

3...

2...

1...

GO!

(M/N) quickly mined the dirt of his base and started building a bridge to the other closest island, which had a tree, some cobblestone and iron ore- not bad for the first one. As he quickly mined those, he ran back to the Axolotl's base and quickly crafted himself an iron sword, putting the other items in the chest for anybody else. 

And that was when he started the massacre.

The first person he encountered was Tubbo, who was trying to get to the island that had gold.

No sir.

"Sorry not sorry, Tubbs!" He said as he hit the guy off of his bridge, watching him spin wildly into oblivion. (M/N) crouched once or twice before taking the gold himself and throwing it in the chest; he was going to save it for later. 

"Guys," Alex said nervously. He must've witnessed the murder scene. "Remind me not to go near (U/N)."

"Why?"

"He's literally going on a honkin' murder spree!"

(M/N) built his way to the next island, where Connor and Tyler were fighting against Phil and Grian. He slowly pulled out his sword and dashed towards Tyler. Grian looked like he was spooked at his sudden appearance, because he miss-jumped off of the bridge. He managed to deal a bit of damage on Tyler before being pushed back by Phil, but quickly regained his posture. Spam-placing blocks so that he wouldn't fall so easily, he then faced Connor and hit him off the ledge, then killed Tyler. The fight between him and Phil was tough though; he lost roughly seven hearts before Nick came in for backup and helped finish him off. Right now, their team was in second place, behind Green Guardians.

1. Green Guardians - 251

2. Aqua Axolotls - 218