𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕣𝕖-𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟

As Clay pulled up to his house, Nick reached over to the back to wake up the still-sleeping (M/N).

"Hey- hey, (M/N). Dude, wake up."

The blonde stepped out of his car and shot Nick a look. "Just slap him across the face."

He widened his eyes. "What? Hell, no. (M/N), CMON-"

"I'm up I'm up IM UP JESUS NICK!" (M/N) had opened his eyes to see Nick so close to his face, causing him to reflexively push his head into the passenger seat's headrest. 

"Ow- f*ck dude," Nick muttered, rubbing his head. "You didn't have to push me."

"Get out of the car!" Clay yelled from his spot, and the two stepped out.

(M/N)'s eyes widened. "Why do you have a big-ass house?"

Nick shook his head. "No, it's the regular size in America. You British people all live in apartments and small buildings. You should know that, considering that your grandma..." he faltered, shooting (M/N) a glance. He didn't seem affected, though, but was now averting his eyes on the building, not Nick.

Clay let out a sigh. "Let's just head in."

The three, Clay and Nick leading (M/N), went into the house. The nineteen-year-old was still adjusting to the brightness around him, so he didn't fully see the interior until his eyes got used to the light.

"Holy shit-"

Clay glanced proudly at him, while Nick picked at his nails. "You like the space?"

"..."

(M/N) blinked. "You have a horrible sense of style."

The brunette perked up. "I TOLD YOU CLAY-"

"No! No, it looks beautiful!" He said, offended. "What is there not to like?"

"The decoration looks horrendous," (M/N) said. "And why would you choose white couches? They get dirty really easily."

"How would you know- oh." Clay cut himself off. Apparently he forgot that the male studied architecture. There was no way he couldn't have done something about interior design. Nick smirked at his friend's discomfort.

"Alright," (M/N) cracked his knuckles, all signs of exhaustion and quietness gone. "Clay, I'm going to redesign your house."

He frowned. "But... why does it need to be?"

Nick snorted. "He just said it. This place is like a tomb."

Clay scowled at him, but the male chose to ignore it. "But, (M/N), leave my bedroom and streaming room alone. It looks great the way it is."

When he shrugged and nodded at that, Clay protested. "Wait, he gets to keep his rooms the same? This is my house!"

"Clay, like I said, you have terrible fashion sense."

"Dude, we share rent."

Nick and (M/N) overlapped their sentence. As they shot an exasperated glance at each other, Clay rolled his eyes.

"...Whatever. Just don't turn this place into a dump." 

He grinned. "Great! Let's just head to the nearest store and get some stuff for this place."

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

(M/N) froze and glanced over to his right as he saw a fourteen-year-old girl walk up to them, frowning. 

She shot a look at him. "You didn't tell me that another one of your friends was coming over."

"We told you!" Nick exclaimed, waving his hands around as if he was swatting flies out of the air. "If we didn't, then why would we leave so abruptly?"

She shrugged. "I thought you were going to visit a new restaurant or something."

Clay muttered under his breath. "(M/N), meet my sister Cassie."

He waved slightly. "Hey."

Cassie nodded. "Also, I heard something about redecorating...?"

Nick clapped his hands together. "Yep! (M/N) here is an architect, more or less an interior designer, so he's going to spice up this place!"

"Oh thank god," She breathed out. "Please get grey couches- I don't know what the hell he was thinking when he brought white."

"WHAT'S WITH IT WITH WHITE COUCHES?"

---

Unfortunately, there weren't any furniture stores close to Clay and Nick's house (seriously, how does that happen?), so they resorted to online. 

(M/N) could say that he roughly spent 25k on furniture.

Using Clay's card.

But hey- he took it as thanks. He was re-decorating his house, after all.

"What's that even for?" Clay interrupted as (M/N) added a giant bean bag to the cart.

"I just wanted to get something for your sister as an apology for being another dude in the house," He shrugged. 

He blinked. "So that's for Cassie..."

"Shut up."

After they ordered everything and settled down, Clay decided to order food while Nick showed (M/N) his streaming room. Cassie went back to her bedroom.

"You planning to stream now?" He had asked Nick as the brunette dropped into his chair.

He adjusted his mic. "Of course. Gotta let my fans know that I met you face-to-face," He grinned. "After the 'marriage' and all that."

(M/N) sighed, pulling up a chair next to him. "What about Alex?"

"What about him?"

He deadpanned. "Did you bring him back to the group yet?"

The guy squinted as his screen lit up. "Mmm. No, but Karl and I were thinking about it. You think we should?"

"Yes," He said immediately. "So that he can stop spamming my DM's."

Nick snorted. "Of course he'll do that. He's Alex, after all."

"Oh-"

"Oh what?"

(M/N) made a gesture as if he was wiping his face. Nick looked confused for a second, but...

His eyes widened. "Oh."

"Oh indeed."

"Um, I'll crop you out? You just have to be careful."

He snorted. "Don't you have, like, a mask and glasses? Like what Ranboo does?"

"Hmm." Nick scrunched up his nose, then opened his desk drawer. "Maybe- oh yes. Here," He brought out a blue mask and aviators. Why he got the glasses, (M/N) had no idea.

When Nick made sure he got them on, he started up the stream.

"Helloo, everybody!"

NOTE:

filler chapter.

little delayed, that's all.

now, you may be thinking 'no, it's not!'

well, I love writing.

and I love this book.

and I love all of you guys.

so convince me otherwise, but ill be trying my best to post a chapter each day.

:)