𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥

PRE-NOTE:

ok. I've been getting a lot of comments regarding their own nationality or whatever (in the text below) 

REMEMBER, THIS IS A FANFICTION. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU IN REAL LIFE. And if you're going to say it's alright at the end of your comment, please refrain from posting it all together. It really worries and pisses me off.

---

Clay

Manhunt?

You

...

sure, ig.

That would pretty much sum up his Sunday. Dream does these things called 'manhunts', which would have three or four of his friends chase him down and try to stop him from beating Minecraft...

Ok, now I sound like his videos.

Anyways, (M/N), George, Sapnap, and Bad were the hunters and Dream was obviously the one getting chased. He wasn't keen on fighting, but fortunately had a plan to stop him, which he went over with George, who agreed.

Guess he was going to have to pull out the sword.

"(U/N), (U/N)-" Bad started, his character swinging his right arm. "Before the hunt starts, we must acknowledge you as one of the muffiteers."

"YES!" Nick exploded. Being one of the younger people on the Dream server, he was extremely energetic for his age. 

"(U/N)..." Bad let out a dramatic pause as he stood in front of him. (M/N) decided to crouch to add more emotion to it, and it did bring laughs out of the other players.

"Do you accept becoming the fifth and final muffinteer of the DreamSMP?"

"I do."

Dream did his famous tea kettle wheeze as (M/N) let out a horrible American accent, which was hard considering he was British.

Bad's character nodded. "Now... I-"

"HE'S GETTING AWAY!" George screeched, and he saw the neon-green figure run off into the distance.

"GO GO GO!"

"DREAMMMM! WHY DID YOU INTERUPT THE CEREMONY!"

"NOT NOW, BAD!"

---

First step: Collect items for invisibility potions, ender eyes, and ender crystals.

Second step: Get to the End before Dream.

Third step: Put as many ender crystals inside of the obsidian towers.

And many other semi-steps, but they were the main ones. (M/N) highly doubted that he could go one-on-one with Dream, so he would plan ahead.

As he was collecting sand for potions...

"Wait... HOLY-" he held back a yell as he fell through the sand and into a very familiar part. "HOWWW?"