𝔸ℂ𝕋𝕆ℝ 𝔸𝕌! 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

PRE-NOTE:

i just wanted to so this, for a potential apology of the shitty ending.

---

- When MC had been given the role unanimously, which to this day he still has no idea why.

- He was surprised when he was working with the actual SMP members; it scared him at first to be in the presence of such famous people.

- He actually got along with them well.

- The person he was closest to was Punz, surprisingly. Even though they didn't have many scenes together, their personalities had made them get along extremely well. Even after finishing the shooting, they still talk to each other.

- George, the person he had the most scenes with, was an extremely lazy person. One time he, Dream, and Sapnap had stolen his bedspread when they had to sleep over at the studio, and he simply curled up on the floor, knocked out seconds later.

- MC's grandmother was his actual one, and she was loved by all, due to her 'unique' personality.

- Wilbur had improvised most of his scenes, which isn't a surprise. 

- MC, Ranboo, Tommy, and Toby were dubbed as the 'prank squad'. At least once a day one of the actors would get a prank, ranging from simple bag switches to something as big as changing the labels on changing rooms

- Fundy was that one person who would always laugh during the shots, which made it hard.

- After the matrimony event, there was a running joke that the four were actually 'married', due to them always hanging out. They haven't confirmed that it wasn't true.

- MC's 'fren squad' are actually his friends, and Tyler was the closest to him.

- They had to get MC comfortable with playing Minecraft since he had never played it before.

- Quackity legitimately had MC go through an entire class of learning Spanish- curses, especially.

- MC and Dream had an ongoing argument about white couches off-stage.

- Techno genuinely thought MC was an orphan, and was a bit wary around him for a few days.

- All of them stayed friends after the shooting, and are still in touch to this day.