𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟝𝟘𝕜 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 - 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒

UM, LATE SPECIAL???

anyways, guys thank you so much for commenting- I- 

I'm just l i v i n g there now.

now, some facts about our main character, (M/N), and the book!

- This book was created off the top of my head, if you all didn't know. I was extremely surprised how well it went!

- One of the reasons why MC is male, is because i just don't listen to fanfiction logic. BrUh HOW IS THERE SUCH THING OF A FEMALE DORMING WITH A MALE-

- I guess you could say this was inspired by 'Her Melody'??? Idk-

- MC has Somniloquy, and it causes him to do some pretty weird stuff when he's asleep, such as speaking or walking. It's not life-affecting, though.

- MC is a cat person. I- uh... obviously. But he's mildly allergic to them.

- His roots are Italian!

- If you want to piss him off, spray his room with febreeze. He complains it's too strong for him to inhale. 

- DON'T DESTROY HIS BUILDS, OR HE'S GOING TO HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

- MC's favorite SMP member is Sam! 

- His least favorite SMP member is Purpled. The dude didn't listen to the decree and killed him, even though he knew about it.

- MC's birthday is April 2nd

- He's the only child

- At least, from his parents. His mother remarried and had his half-siblings

- His father is in the Air Force 

- MC started streaming around 12, but was big when he was 17.

- Shelly and MC have dated before, but they soon realized it was just a strong friendship. So they just called it off on good terms.

- Out of the 'fren squad', he thinks that Darren is the most annoying. 

- MC likes to listen to Cloudkid (IT'S A REAL CHANNEL, GO CHECK IT OUT)

- He knew that Dream was just acting for the SMP, but his opinion only changed when they met face-to-face.

- His favorite food is carbonara, an Italian dish

Well, there you guys go!

I just want to thank everybody again for now 55k reads and almost 3k votes- I'm so happy!

Love you guys, and hope you all are well!

Rose <3