𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕥 - 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

PRE-NOTE:

p.s., these are supposed to be drabbles, not full-on oneshots.

also thank you Hey_Itz_Ash17 for the recommendation!

---

"Cmon, (U/N)! It won't be as embarrassing as you think."

"Oh hell no! Eret, you may be used to this, but I'm not!"

Eret was at his monitor, streaming, unable to hold in his laughs. He was currently in his strawberry dress and heels, due to him hitting 800k followers on Twitch. He had invited (M/N) over to join him, but what the (H/C) male didn't expect that he was going to dress up with him.

Not that he hated it, but...

"SHIT!"

Following his curse was a crash, and Eret exploded into laughter. He knew that (M/N) must've fallen over, due to him wearing heels too.

"F*CK YOU, ERET!" He hollered at his friend. "HA HA, VERY FUNNY! Son of a bitch..."

Eret, still laughing, got up from his seat and went to his closet, where (M/N) was sprawled on the floor. He was wearing a simple white dress with frills on the v-neck, sleeves and skirt and yellow flowers dotting the bottom. He was in Eret's other set of black heels, which looked too big for him.

He helped his friend up and get into his room and in view of the camera, which immediately his chat exploded.

UN45: FKJALDKJFLK (U/N) ROCKING THAT DRESS

UN74: simp x1000

UN53: f*ck gender roles.

UN67: those heels look higher than my grades-

UN92: HAHA SAMEEE^^^^

"Oh my god," (M/N) mumbled, covering his face with his hands. "This is too embarrassing."

Eret shrugged, squinting at his chat. "The viewers are loving it, and not gonna lie, you look great!"

"You know what," The (H/C) male looked up and striked a pose, though his face was still flushed from being flabbergasted. "F*ck this! Hello, Eret's stream!"

Eret had to sit down so that he didn't fall while laughing.

NOTE:

nothing. really.

you think it's short? WELL I GOT ANOTHER BOOK COMING UP FOR YOU-

.

.

.

not supposed to say that :/