𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕠𝕤

Before (M/N) could comprehend who was calling him, he was crushed into a tight hug.

"Karl?" Nick said, astonished. "What are you doing here?"

"Wait- Karl?"

The male let go of him, grinning widely. "The one and only. How's it going (U/N)?"

"Wait, did I hear (U/N)?"

(M/N) whirled around. "Alex?"

"AYE! (U/N), MY MAN!" The black-haired guy pounced on him, almost causing the both of them to fall back to the ground. "Didn't expect you to be here! How's it going!"

Nick coughed awkwardly. "Clay, did you know about this?"

The blonde shrugged. "Nope."

"Doesn't matter." Alex tightened his grip on (M/N). "The four of us are together! In person! This is awesome!"

Poor Clay, being the third wheel. Or fifth wheel, actually.

"I didn't know you were a Harry Potter fan," Karl said, looking up at the castle. "What house are you?"

"Ravenclaw," (M/N) said proudly, placing his hands on his hips. "And Nick called you a Hypocrite instead of a Hufflepuff."

"Nick!" Karl confronted the brunette. "What the actual f*ck?"

He shrugged helplessly. "What can I say, I don't watch Harry Potter."

"Yeah, whatever." Alex lightly pushed him back to Clay. "Hang out with Dream, we're taking (M/N) with us."

Clay blinked, confused. "What?"

Karl waved his hand dismissively. "You guys hung out with him the past days. Now that we're here, it's our job to relieve you guys from him!"

(M/N) furrowed his brows. "That-"

The two didn't let him finish his sentence as they dragged him into the castle, leaving Nick and Clay in the dust.

"So, tell me (U/N)," Alex tugged at his beanie. "How was it living in the same house with those two gremlins?"

He let out a snort of laughter. "To be honest, they've been pretty understanding considering," (M/N) cleared his voice awkwardly. "My grandmother died."

"Oh."

He gripped his own arm. "Uh, sorry."

(M/N) waved his hand dismissively. "It was going to happen anyway. Let's not think about that now. Alex, we gotta find out your house!"

Karl brightened. "Yeah! I think you'll make a great Hufflepuff!"

"That," Alex coughed. "That doesn't sound like a good house-"

"HEY! It's the best house out there!" He protested.

(M/N) just sighed, tapping both of their shoulders. "Cmon, let's just go into the castle now."

---

"GAH- KARL, GET OFF! YOU'RE SOAKED!"

(M/N) managed to pry the soaked brunette of of him, but unfortunately his shirt was now damp. Alex was next to them, cackling as he twisted his beanie to get water out.

"(U/N)!" Karl poked him in the cheek. "You should've gone on with us. It was fun!"

He shook his head. "I didn't bring a change of clothes, so I can't."

Alex perked up. "I bought-"

"Alex, Q," (M/N) interrupted. "In all due respect, and no offense, but I highly doubt your clothes would fit on me. You are shorter than me."

He slouched. "Truth hurts. But yeah, I guess."

Karl ran his fingers through his wet hair, scattering droplets everywhere. "(U/N), why don't you go and get food while me and Alex get changed? Pizza, if you don't mind."

The Mexican tossed him his wallet. "Same. Don't spend too much though."

(M/N) snorted as the two went to the lockers to go get changed, then turned and went to the closest food court.

Suprisingly, the pizza was cheap there, so he ordered and then sat down at one of the outside tables. He just decided to read the map, considering that he didn't have his phone at all. Plus, he didn't want to snoop through Alex's wallet.

A quiet conversation caught his attention, and in the corner of his eye he saw three girls and two boys sitting at the table across his, shooting him occasional glances and whispering to each other. Ignoring it, he went back to reading his map.

"Hey~"

(M/N) stiffened as one of the girls suddenly sat next to him, leaning towards him dangerously close. 

Unfortunately for him, this girl was a natural beauty, so he felt compelled to look at her.

She smiled, playing with a strand of hair. "You looked lonely sitting by yourself, so I decided to join, if you don't mind."

He blinked. "Um... no, I don't."

She beamed. "Great! I'm Wren, by the way."

The (H/C) male nodded. "(M/N)."

He wanted to avoid awkward silence, but it settled on them like a deadweight.

Well, until she pulled him close to her.

"Calm down," She whispered, all signs of her previous flirting temporarily gone. "It was just a dare, so play along so I can get my cash."

His lips creased into an 'oh', then melting into a grin. Wren leaned back, putting her facade on.

(M/N) smiled even wider, leaning on one of his hands. "So who're your friends over there?"

She rolled her eyes, letting out a chuckle. "Just some college classmates, nothing big. We just all decided to head out for the day. You can join us if you want~" She purred.

He smirked back. "So you wouldn't mind if I did?"

Wren laughed, casually shoving him. "Of course you act like all boys. Cocky."

"(U/N)?"

(M/N) shifted and glanced over his shoulder. Karl was holding the pizza box in his hands, while Alex stared at him with wide eyes.

"We were gone for five minutes, and you suddenly hit off with a girl?" Karl said, exasperated.

He shook his head quickly. "No, no! We just started talking!"

"Wren!" One of the girl's friends called from their table. "C'mere."

"Bye," She rushed, then walked back to her table. (M/N) took his elbow off of the table, then realized that there was a piece of paper stuck under it.

That sly bitch.

"What was that about?" The two sat on either sides of him. Alex looked like he wasn't sure whether to laugh or cuss. 

(M/N) shrugged, grabbing a napkin and a slice of pizza. "Just a dare from her friends. She's nice, Alex. I don't think she cares about height."

"Oi!" He tugged his beanie over his eyes, reddening. "Shut up!"

Karl laughed at his friend's discomfort. "Do you think she'll take him?"

"I said shut up!"

NOTE:

if you haven't read my announcement, mother will be replaced with grandmother.

a little fucking late, but I did it. Don't worry, it doesn't affect the current plot :/

also, guys, don't be afraid to point out anything! I'm not going to take it to heart, most of these chapters aren't read over TwT

Question: you guys want a trivia chapter on (M/N)? yay or nay