𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 (𝕞𝕔𝕔 𝕡𝕥. 𝟙)

PRE-NOTE:

extended title: Trained? more like plotting to ruin MCC

---

"(M/N)!" Karl shrieked, barging into his room. The male jumped out of his spot, his book flying up into the air and bouncing back on the mattress. 

"What, what?" He protested. "I was at a good part, and you made me lost my page? What's so important right now?"

"The teams," He gasped. "The teams are out!"

Teams

Red Rabbits: Dream, HBomb94, Shubble, The_Eret

Purple Pandas: Fundy, Fruitberries, Ph1LzA, Grian

Pink Parrots: Nihachu, CaptainPuffy, Dare_Fare, Tubbo

Green Guardians: GeorgeNotFound, Technoblade, TapL, SolidarityGaming

Yellow Yaks: CaptainSparklez, WilburSoot, SMajor1995, TommyInnit

Lime Llamas: ConnorEatsPants, Tyclerk, Kairi_Maxon, Bttrcp

Orange Ocelots: NoahAlder, PearlescentMoon, Vikkstar, PetesZahHutt

Cyan Creepers: Michaelmcchill, King_Burren, Ranboo, Apocrypha

Blue Bats: Reaper, fWhip, Drewsome, Camomille

Aqua Axolotls: Sapnap, Karl Jacobs, Quackity, (U/N)

"Uh..." (M/N) glanced at the guy's frozen state

"We're on the same team!" Karl suddenly cheered, slapping his back. "Along with Nick and Alex! This is awesome!"

"It's the four peas in a pod," He exclaimed, rubbing where he hit him. "Or bitches, actually."

"Do you think the team maker- whatever his name is- watches our streams? Is that how he found out or is this just a coincidence?" (M/N) asked.

Karl shrugged as if he didn't really care at all, which he didn't. "I mean, whatever. Now, we need to get you ready for this, it's you're first one, right?"

He wrinkled his nose. "Yes, but I've watched them plenty of times."

The older nodded. "Alright, so we don't have to explain the rules and such to you, just get you ready for the events. Nick's likely starting a VC with us about now."

(M/N) nodded, then disappearing into his temporary streaming room. Starting up the PC, he checked Discord. Indeed, Nick was inviting him onto a DM VC. Hitting the accept button, he put on his headphones.

"YEAHHH, BABY!" He heard Alex yell. "WE ALL GOT TOGETHER!"

"This team is fire," Nick said loftily, the sound of cracking knuckles ringing in (M/N)'s ears. "A perfectly balanced team: The PVP player, the builder, and the two crackheads."

"Count that as four," Karl said, right after joining the call. "I want our main goal to piss off people."

"What should our skins be?" Alex asked. "Ooh, maybe we can be in onesies!"