𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

"WHOOO! ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE, HERE WE COME!"

Currently, with Clay driving, (M/N), Nick, Cassie, and her two friends Quinn and Aviva were packed in the car, driving to wherever Clay said where they were going to go.

But Cassie, being Cassie, spoiled it. Not that (M/N) cared. 

He actually had never been to Universal's Islands of Adventure.

And he was lowkey looking forward to it.

It was a beautiful day out, the temperature averaging in the mid-70s, with a slight breeze. Perfect for going on rides.

Cassie slouched in her seat. "Nick, stop! You're being embarrassing."

The said person was sticking his entire head out of the car, grinning as the wind slapped his face. (M/N) managed not to chuckle when he was weirdly reminded of his old dog, Frankie.

If he was still alive, he and Nick would have gotten along just fine.

Suddenly Clay slammed on the breaks, and (M/N)'s head slammed onto the dashboard.

"CLAY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"Sorry! There's traffic!"

"Well, next time just slow to a stop, don't slam on your breaks dumbass!"

"F*ck," (M/N) groaned rubbing his head. If the impact didn't scar him, the roughness of the dashboard certainly did.

"Look what you did!" Nick snapped. "(M/N) has a concussion now!"

"I DO NOT-"

"Hey! Look!" Aviva poked her head out of her window. "I see it!"

Sure enough, the amusement park came into view as Clay drove closer to it. 

It was huge.

Then again, (M/N) hasn't been to many amusement parks.

It took them a full hour to even get their parking spot, thanks to the crazy amount of security in the borders of the theme park.

Nick was the first one out of the car, along with Cassie and her friends. (M/N) slipped out of the passenger's seat, and Clay hopped out the driver's.

The blonde grinned, shouldering me slightly. "You've never been to this place before, huh?"

He nodded. "Yep. I'm not sure if you can't tell, but I'm really excited."

(M/N) met Clay's gaze with a stoic expression, which strangled a laugh out of the older. 

The group made their way to the entrance. (M/N) and Clay made sure to wear reflective glasses and hats to avoid being noticed, considering that Nick had already done his face reveal.

(M/N) didn't like the fact about wearing the cap, but he let it slide. He would rather have his hair messed up than have people running up to him, fangirling.

But that's gonna happen either way, isn't it?

"Oh my..." The teenager at the ticket stand gaped at the group. "You-you're-"

Nick smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you!"

It was just the three boys; Cassie and her friends went ahead. One, to probably escape the embarrassment they felt because of Nick, and two: they didn't want to be caught in the crowds that will likely surround them.

The girl turned to (M/N), her eyes sparkling. "(U/N), right?"

He grinned. "Pleasure meeting you."

"Oh my god," She gushed. "I'm a huge fan of you and your builds, they're so awesome!"

Completely forgetting her job, she pulled out her phone. (M/N)'s stomach dropped of what he predicted she would ask for- but-

"Do you mind if you can sign something for me?"

He blinked. "Huh?"

She rubbed her neck, a little embarrassed. "My friends won't believe me if I told them that I met you, and I know you aren't comfortable with taking pictures..."

God bless this girl.

(M/N) smiled again, holding out his hand. She eagerly dumped her phone into his palm, and he dragged his finger along the screen, writing his signature.

"Thank you- thank you!" She exclaimed. Then, taking the tickets from Clay, she registered them into the computer. "You're all good to go! Have a nice day!"

(M/N) waved back to the girl as him, Clay, and Nick finally stepped foot into the amusement park.

Nick whistled, stretching his arms. "I'm kinda jealous of you, (U/N). Your fanbase is 100% non-toxic and wholesome. That rarely happens."

The (H/C) male smirked at him. "What can I say? I'm a gentleman to my fans."

"Oh, shut up," He groaned, shoving the snickering male.

"Where should we go first?" Clay asked, tugging at his sweatshirt. 

"That Harry Potter World," (M/N) said immediately. "Sorry, I'm a big fan."

"Karl is too!" Nick exclaimed. "I think he said he was a Hypocrite or something-"

"Hufflepuff?" He corrected with a laugh. The brunette just shrugged it off as Clay peered at the map, looking for the directions to get to the desired place. "That's the least popular house, in mine and many others' opinions. I'm a Ravenclaw, by the way, which I'm very proud of."

"Oh, shit," Clay muttered under his breath. "There's no way we're not going on any of the water rides."

(M/N) looked at him incredulously. "I didn't bring a change of clothes!"

"Whatever!" Nick started shoving the two forwards. "Onwards to Harry Potter World!"

Passing in what seemed like to be the biggest rides (M/N) has seen face-to-face, they made their way to the Wizard-World; whatever it was called. He was excited to see it. It won't be like the actual castle used in the movies back in the U.K., but it was close enough.

"Dude, wait until Karl sees this." Nick pulled his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of the castle. "He's going to be pissed off so much."

(M/N) rolled his eyes. "Considering you guys are 'married', you love making each other mad."

The brunette grinned, slinging an arm over his shoulder. "That's what we do, man!" 

"Wha- Sapnap? (U/N)???"

NOTE:

another mystery person?

y e s.

try to guess who it is :)