𝔻𝕐𝕊𝕋𝕆ℙ𝕀𝔸 𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕜

You thought this book was done? Hell no. Here's a sneak peek of my spinoff of UTOPIA

---

WARNING! This chapter will contain spoilers for the book DYSTOPIA. If you do not wish to see them, do not read.

This takes place in REAL LIFE DREAMSMP.

(A/N) = Alias Name

---

"GEORGE!" (A/N) roared. "GET DOWN!"

The two slammed down to the ground as an explosion rocked them. He kept his eyes shut, despite his goggles keeping them safe from the rising dust. 

He did it.

He actually did it.

"(A/N)!" He heard George's voice, though it was ringing in his ears. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah- yeah, I am," He said, half to himself. He shook his head. "Enough about me, what about the others?"

"The others-"

"George!" He snapped. "Manburg! The explosion was right in the middle of Manburg!"

The brunette stiffened in realization. "We have to see if they're alright."

The two nodded to each other and skidded down the hill. The dust cloud hadn't dissipated yet- it was still lingering... 

On the ruins of Manburg.

(A/N) sucked a breath. He knew...

But he didn't realize how much damage it would cause.

George coughed, waving some dust away from him. "Call me when you find the first person you see, whether they're dead or not."

He froze at that, and the male quickly rephrased what he had just said. "I mean- it would be best if they were alive."

(A/N) nodded, and ran off. His suit jacket was loose due to the lost buttons and was now flapping against him, but he ignored it.

It was only a minute, but it felt like an hour as he searched for anything. Finally, he saw a figure in the distance, which he immediately ran to.

The person whirled around just as they heard his footsteps. "(A/N)!"

"Niki!" He gasped, skidding to a halt. He immediately forgot about George's request when he saw her condition. "Where's everybody?"

Her Manburg uniform was singed and in tatters, and her bun was loose, the bleached strands falling over her face. Her eyes were shining, as if she was about to cry.

He grabbed her shoulders, looking right in her eyes. "Where is everybody?" He said, more slowly and calmly.

She gasped, stuttering. "I- I don't know- I haven't seen them since- since the explosion." She choked back a sob. 

(A/N) tried to rub her shoulders comfortingly, but he was too anxious to do it properly. "Go find some shelter."

Niki stared at him a little longer, then started to nod, the motion shakey. "Al- alright. Please be careful, (A/N)," She pleaded.

He managed a smile, though he knew she couldn't see it due to the mask. "You too. I'll see you again, I promise." 

He then left her standing there, disappearing back into the dust cloud. Niki stared at his retreating figure, then her shaking hands.

Please- please be alright (A/N), she thought, tears pricking in her eyes. She rubbed them away furiously.

She couldn't afford to lose another person she cherished.

Not again.