𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤

"Holy shit," (M/N) breathed out. "No f*cking way."

A character named Grian turned his character over to his, and he started laughing over the VC. "I know, right?"

Never in his life he would think that all of the Hermits would come together to create this massive structure...

In the middle of the ocean. Yes, they were building an entire island with a fantasy-based village, castle and all. 

Even one person could build an entire village by themselves. But with a complete team, it would be twice that size done in half the amount of time.

Bdouble flew over to the two. "(U/N), you're gonna start doing the exterior on the mansions surrounding the castle with Keralis. You alright with that?"

He hummed in agreement. "Any certain blocks?"

"Birch and brick," He said. "Otherwise, it's your choice. You're our designer, after all. You know what goes well with what."

(M/N) smiled at his monitor. "You're the boss. Where's Keralis right now?"

"Over there."

He flew over to the village and started his work.

---

For the next three hours, the entire Hermicraft team worked on the island. (M/N) was astonished at the progress they've done, considering he did most of his projects alone. By the time it was dinner for him, they completed the base of the castle, finished the forest around the village, and detailed most of the houses there. For a few minutes, though, him and Rendog had to clear out all the villagers from the island that Tango put down for fun. Villagers do multiply very fast, and he didn't think he wanted to know why.

George was busy with another stream with Dream and the others, so he just went to the kitchen and cooked some eggs for himself. 

He ate in silence, which gave him time to think.

The reason, really, behind his creation in Minecraft was that he wanted to be an architect when he finished college. Ever since he was in middle school, he found interest in that certain subject. Unfortunately, in order to pass in that field, he had to have a good grade in math. 

The last year he was 'OK' in mathematics was way back in high school.

(M/N) frowned at his eggs. If he didn't get his grades straight, he knew that he would have to be looking for another job.

So... that meant that he had to get a tutor. He really hated the idea, but if he wanted to pursue that goal, he would have to.

He sighed, setting down his spoon. George wasn't really good in math, either. Well, that's what he said. (M/N) had a sneaking suspicion that he just didn't want to help him.

Maybe Phil?

Or... maybe one of my classmates? I'm online, but it shouldn't be that hard...

But how do I contact them?

"(M/N)!" George yelled from his bedroom. "Can you come over here for a second?"

"Yeah, just hold on." He dumped his bowl in the sink and walked over to his roommate, who was currently on the DreamSMP server. He looked ticked.

"What's up-"

"Can you make a series of tunnels that track under L'manburg? Dreams' really pissing me off, DMing me every minute," He said. (M/N) blinked, then gave him a look.

George threw up his hands in frustration. "Oh come on! I feel like I'm the messenger, bringing orders from him to you. I don't freakin' like it."

"See, this is exactly why I'm not on your side," (M/N) replied. "He's a legit dictator."

George frowned. "That's Schlatt's role."

He rolled his eyes. "Just... nevermind. How about this. I will make it, but I'll only tell you about it. I know it might sound bad, but because of me, you somewhat have control over Dream."

He pondered that. "Well..."

"Great," He cut him off. "Now, I have a question for you. Is anybody on the server, like, good in math?"

George took off his headset. "I would say Fundy, but he's more of a techy guy. Um, I think Will?"

(M/N) nodded. "Alright. I'll ask him later. By the way, go and eat something. I want to get back on the server."

He opened his mouth to argue, but closed it again then left the room without another word. He snorted at this. Sometimes he forgets that George is the older roommate, not him. He then took his headset and sat down at the seat.

"-then we can sabotage. George?"

"Not here," (M/N) answered. Sapnap's character whipped his head in a 180 to look at him.

"Oh, hi (U/N)," Dream said, sounding giddy. "Did George-"

"Yes, he did," He interrupted him. "I'll start on it later."

He could tell that Dream was smiling behind his screen. "That's great! By the way, now that you're here, you mind if you bring this to Schlatt and Tubbo?" He threw something at him, and (M/N) picked it up.

"What the-"

Mellohi? Isn't that Tommy's most prized possession?

Dream hummed as if he was reading his mind. "Yeah, we took it from Tommy. I had to borrow it for some bribing, but now it can be brought back. You alright for doing this?"

(M/N) cleared his throat. "Uh, sure." Then left to make his way to L'manburg.

Hah. To actually think he could give me orders.

I know somebody who could have a good use for it.

NOTE:

I'm the queen of filler chapters.