𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕜𝕤. (𝟞)

NOTE:

things are really slowing down ;-;

so, now there would probably an update every other day.

I kinda don't want to finish this book before MC's birthday, so...

yeah. also enjoy this chapter.

---

After their landslide of a win with Skyblockle, (M/N), Alex, Nick, and Karl were on a roll.

The next four games, Rocket Spleef, Sands of Time, Sky Battle, and Hole in the Wall, their team were always on top of the leaderboard (Either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd). (M/N) kept checking on some of the players' streams- Clay's specifically- to see how they were doing. Mostly it was just some hardcore playing and the occasional cussing here and there.

"YES!" Alex crowed after the overall leaderboard popped up after the last game, Hole in The Wall. "WE'RE GOING TO THE FINALS, BABY!"

1. Green Guardians [Just a reminder: Technoblade, GeorgeNotFound, TapL, SolidarityGaming]

2. Aqua Axolotls

(M/N) laughed. "Was there ever a time where Dream didn't make it to the finals? Well, here it is."

"Pissbaby," Nick muttered under his breath, and everybody busted out in laughter.

"Alright," The (H/C) male breathed out after calming down. "So what's the final game? I've never made it that far."

"Ok, so it's called Dodgebolt. Basically, both teams start on their side, and there will be two arrows only. The goal is to hit the players before your own team dies, oh and also the border will decrease. Best of five wins," Karl explained.

"Mmm." (M/N) hummed. "Well, who's the best at using a bow?"

"Nick," Alex said immediately. The said person huffed, obviously pleased.

"While you're busy shooting them, Nick, I'll do my best to try to stay alive," He continued. "And by that, I mean running around jumping like an idiot."

"No, you're going to have to take a shot at least once."

"Say what?"

"STOP! Stop, it's starting!" Karl interrupted, indeed they were teleported on the field. (M/N) turned his character around to see that the majority of the players had green flags up, while a few held up aqua.

"So, the underdogs," Nick groaned. "Honestly, it could've been better.

"Agreed."

As the countdown started, (M/N) spammed his buttons on his keyboard, waiting for the game to start. 

3...

2...

1...

GO!

"Who's got an arrow?"

"Me," Karl said just as he loaded his bow. On the other side, (M/N) saw Solidarity's bow up.

Both of them missed their shot.

Nick quickly picked up the arrow whereas Techno grabbed the other, who immediately brought it out and aimed at (M/N). Apparently he was still ticked about that fight in Skyblockle.