𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕

"That's really gonna take a long time to fix."

Tommy snorted over the VC. "(U) f*cking (N), you're a speedbuilder. This will take no time at all."

"But I'm working on something else," (M/N) almost whined.

After he woke up on the call, realizing Techno was still on, he apologized and left out of embarrassment. Did he say any f*cked-up shit?

"What are you working on, then?" Tommy retorted. "Something for Dream, I bet."

"What?" He said incredulously. "No, Tommy, no. I'm building on a new world."

He could tell that the boy's usual anger deflated a little. "What is it for? That Hermitcraft server?"

(M/N) opened his mouth to reply, but hesitated. Was Tommy the right guy to break the news to? 

Shouldn't he be telling the founder of the city, or the server?

Meh, he shrugged it off. Not that it'll matter.

"Tommy, mute yourself on the stream," He said first. The teenager let out a confused sound.

"Okay...?" A few seconds later. "Alright, I did it."

Since he was watching Tommy's stream, (M/N) could make sure. He did actually mute himself, which half-surprised him.

He cut to the chase. "I'm rebuilding L'manburg on another server."

Tommy gaped. "What?"

"No offense to you amateur builders, but the city kinda sucked. So I'm remodeling it on my own server. Ten times better." He paused. "To be honest, I was going to tell either Wilbur or Dream about this first, but you're here right now, so there you go."

"YES!" Tommy shouted suddenly, causing (M/N) to jump. "THAT MEANS IT'LL BE YOUR SERVER, NOT THAT GREEN BLOB'S! AND DOUBLE-YES, I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!"

He laughed. "Yep. Please don't tell anyone about this right now, though. I kinda want it to be a surprise. Which means you won't be seeing it."

"Doesn't matter!" Tommy said proudly. "I was still the first one!"

"Alright, alright, you can unmute yourself now. Do not give anything away, Tommy."

"Okay!" He said cheerfully, then unmuted himself on the stream. "Sorry chat, some important business." He wriggled his eyebrows, and (M/N) suppressed a sigh.

Actually, you aren't the first guy to hear about it, sorry Tommy.

He quickly said good-bye to the streamer, then went on a private VC with six other people.

Tyclerk: Tyler

Dare_Fare: Darren

Bttrcp: Mia

SeaShelly: Shelly

NoahAlder: Noah

Drewsome: Andrew

(U/N): (M/N)

"HELL-o!" A voice shouted into (M/N)'s ear before cracking horribly. A wheeze of laughter came from another person.

"Bitch 1 and Bitch 2," A female voice said cheerfully. "Hello again."

"SHELLY!" Another boy yelled. "MY BRIDE!"

"Hey, man," (M/N) said, fake offense laced in his voice. "Back off."