𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕤

The two friends were just relaxing at this point, (M/N) reading on George's bed while he finished the taxes. But it wasn't long before one of them spoke up.

"Hey, hey, (M/N), do you mind helping me build a little getaway house?"

The male raised his eyebrow at his roommate. "A what now?"

George sat on his chair, booting up his PC. "Getaway. A nice, subtle home."

(M/N) set down his book. "I mean, I guess so."

He grinned. "Great! Here, you can log onto my backup PC so we don't have to talk over VC."

The younger shrugged, then sat on George's floor, punching the power button on his other machine. As it whirred to life, he checked his notifications on Instagram.

TommyInnit@tommyinnitt Following✓

Posted at 9:41 AM GTM

Just a reminder to you all that this isn't real anymore :/

439k Likes  153k Comments

Wilbur Soot@wilbursoot: THE HEIST BEGINS BOYSSSSSS(53k Likes)

    -Replying to @wilbursoot: Toby Smith@tubbolive: AYYYYYYYYYYY

    -Replying to @wilbursoot: (N/N)@(U/N): Me over here wondering if he's still acting or its legit madness (112k Likes)

    -Replying to @(U/N): Schlatt@jschlatt: 100% agree.

    -Replying to @(U/N): Technoblade@technobladeyt: Question of the day: (U/N) are you an orphan? (54k Likes)

    -Replying to @technobladeyt: (N/N): am I a f*cking what.

    -Replying to @(U/N): Technoblade@technobladeyt: an orphan.

    -Replying to @technobladeyt: (N/N): yeah...?

(M/N) didn't get to see the responses, because the monitor blinked to life. He grabbed the controller and quickly joined the SMP, where George was waiting.

"I'll go find a place where the house will be and you can collect materials. Birch is recommended," George said.

(M/N) let out a grunt to show that he agreed to that, then went over to his own house to grab the items. Because that before he wasn't in the roleplay, while he listened into the VC he spent his time mining and farming, stacking up on his supplies. He was shocked that nobody had stole from him yet. Then again, the other members must've heard about George's stronghold and Sapnap's encounter with it.