𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 (𝟜)

"So..." (M/N) summarized. "We have to stop the other team from filling the box with their concrete... while we try to do the same thing?"

"Yep," Nick agreed. "And go for the stairs first, that's where the potion is."

He perked up at 'potion'. "Alright."

"Round one, boys!" Karl crowed. 

Round 1: Aqua Axolotls vs. Cyan Creepers

"Wait, no Ranboo," (M/N) sighed. "I don't wanna go up against him."

"Suck it up, princess," Alex snorted. 

"I'm just going to ignore that," He grumbled, and the countdown started. "What do I do when they come after me?"

"Dude, seriously?" Nick said, exasperated. "Use your freaking weapon!"

Start!

The glass wall disappeared, and all eight people rushed into the battlefield. (M/N) was the first to get the potion on one of the staircases and threw it down to Apocrypha and Burren. Judging by the hit-and-kill from Karl and Alex, it cost a lot of damage.

Michael ran up to him, aiming his crossbow straight at his character. He yelped and took out his own, a poorly-aimed shot sailing over his head. Thankfully, Nick snuck up behind him and killed him off. 

"Bye, Ranboo!" Karl snickered. (M/N) shook his head as the four filled the box with their aqua concrete

Your team wins!

Round 2: Aqua Axolotls vs. Yellow Yaks

"Dammit," He cursed under his breath, quickly running away from Tommy, who had gotten the potion first and immediately threw it at him. He was right, the potion dealed a lot of damage- he's only got two-and-a-half hearts.

"(U/N), get over here-"

"SHIT!" (M/N) this time cursed out loud as an arrow hit him, killing him. He spawned back at the starting point, saying profanities under his breath.

"That was sucktastic," A new voice said.

He frowned, looking at the discord call. A guy named AlStoleACrown joined the chat. To his surprise, he deafened Alex, Nick, and Karl. Guess he didn't want them to listen to their conversation.

"You could've done better," He pressed on.

"Yes, I know!" He snapped. "But, if you didn't know, I suck at these games!"

"Is it because you actually suck," Al started, "Or you think you suck?"

(M/N) froze at that. He'd never considered that- he had always just stuck to building because that was his strongest fort. He also thought that PVP was hands-down his worst suit.

But then again, if it was his worst doesn't necessarily mean that he was downright terrible at it. 

"You can mope about it for the rest of the goddamn MCC, or you can pull your head out of your ass and do something about it."

(M/N) frowned. "Vulgar."

"Whatever," Al said dismissively. "You really can't go all-out, because I can tell that you haven't had much training. But the least you can do is act as a distraction. Almost all of the players on the MCC know that you suck at PVP-"

"No hard feelings," He grumbled.

"-So they would obviously let their guard down when they come after you. Then one of your teammates can gain up on them and kill the player."

"That's what happened last time," (M/N) realized. "With Michael and Sapnap."

Al hummed in agreement. "Exactly. And if one of you get the potion first, you can try to get everybody on your tail while they throw it on them. Easy."

"That's..." (M/N) blinked. "Wait, why are you helping me?"

The admin clicked his tongue. "Because I want to see either Techno's or Dream's team get beat by this team. Frankly, you're a literal joke. No offense."

"None taken." His tone was curt.

"Which," Al continued. "Will be hilarious when they lose to you guys. That's really going to crush their ego and confidence."

A smirk was growing on (M/N)'s face. "For an asshat like you, you are a bit smart."

"A bit?" He scoffed. "Dude, I'm the smartest out of the smart."

"You were kept from participating in this MCC because of your language the last time," Another admin joined the call, sounding ticked. "Al, leave him alone."

"Hey, just talking," He said innocently, then turned his attention back to (M/N). "Remember what I said. Also, keep it simple."

Keep it simple...

"Fine. Bye," He said as the two admins left the call, then turned back to his team. It was now Tommy versus Karl, and it was clear who the winner was. The box was quickly filled with yellow concrete.

"Dude!" Alex's voice rang through his ears. "What did that admin tell you?"

"Just some plans for the next rounds," (M/N) said nonchalantly.

It was clear that Nick perked up. "Really? What?"

"Better mute yourself on stream," He said first. "Now..."

---

"What the hell was that for, Al!" The admin snapped.

He hummed again. "Just the usual admin's advice," He replied. "What's the problem with that?"

She sighed. "We're supposed to be unbiased. What you just did? Exactly the opposite."

"Hey, our weakest player needed some guidance," Al defended himself. "It'll be a fair game now."

"They're in first place right now!"

"Whatever," He turned his character back to the battlefield, where the Axolotls were facing off the Guardians. With a twinge of satisfaction, he saw (U/N) jumping around George while Alex hid behind a tree, his crossbow drawn. "Most of the next games are going to be PVP. That team will have an obvious disadvantage."

"You know what," She grumbled. "I'm never going to keep you from attending MCC. You're more of a nuisance as an admin."

Al sounded pleased. "Great! I'd rather be there than here, it's boring watching people."

"I'm going to kill you," She snarled. "And it's not going to be pretty."

"Looking forward to that," He laughed.

"I'M BEING SERIOUS! I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU!"

NOTE:

shit- i-

the chapters are shortening. and this went a little too deep? listening to some intense music while writing this.

so... you guys wanna get him to get better at PVP or be a sneaky bitch?

your choice. and thank you for 122k reads and 6.6k votes! This means a lot to me!