𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙

"And that concludes the stream!" (M/N) waved at the camera. "Thanks for tuning in!"

As soon as he turned off the stream, he slumped back in his chair, exhausted. Just now he helped Ranboo and Techno explore Woodland Mansions to look for Totems of Undying- which he personally thought neither of them didn't need. He guessed that Ranboo just wanted something to bribe people with, whereas Techno was just said:

"I don't want to die so I can fight longer."

Yeah. That was his excuse.

The stream was successful, earning a good amount of subscribers and donations. (most from his friends- he had no idea why) It was tiring, but still fun. At one point Ranboo tried to teach him how to speak Enderman, and brought him up to one to try and test it out, but ended up having to call the entire thing off as soon as the mob laid its eyes on him.

George came into his room, drinking a cup of coffee. In his other hand was a stack of letters.

He tossed the entire thing onto his bed. "One of them's for you."

(M/N) swiveled his chair over there and searched through the pile. "Did you see who it was from?"

"NRAP... Architecture?"

He froze, staring at him. George frowned against his mug. "What?"

The (H/C) male looked more intently at the letters in front of him, and took the one out for him.

"(M/N) (L/N)..." He muttered under his breath, then ripped it open. Unfolding the paper quickly, he scanned the letter.

.

.

.

"-Have been given an interSHIP HELL YEAH!" He raised his voice, immediately standing up and out of his seat, grinning widely at the paper he was holding tightly. "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

George looked over his shoulder. "What is it?"

(M/N)'s eyes sparkled with joy. "I was given an internship by one of the employees at NRAP! Do you know what this means?"

"NoOOO DUDE-!" George finished his sentence in panic as he tried not to spill his coffee when his roommate suddenly grabbed his shoulders and shook him vigorously. "HeY! I GOT COFFEE!"

"DON'T CARE! I GOT A JOB!"

"WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU SO GLAD ABOUT THAT?? DON'T YOU MAKE ENOUGH SHIT ON TWITCH??"

"I'LL BE DOING SOMETHING INTERESTING, DIPSHIT!"

"YOU DON'T THINK PLAYING MINECRAFT IS INTERESTING?"

"SHUT UP!!!"

The two froze halfway through their fight as their neighbor yelled from the apartment to the left of them. Right, she wasn't a big fan of noise.

(M/N) cleared his throat whereas George rubbed his coffee mug awkwardly. "So... what it means is that I'm going to work under an employee at NRAP Architecture for the experience. If they like me... then I'm on the road to getting a job there. It really means a lot to me."

"Neat," George whistled. "How long is the intership?"

He looked at the letter again. "Between two weeks to a month." He noticed (P/N) climb onto his bed, and he scratched her chin with his free hand. "It'll be starting a week from now."

"Hmm." George sipped his coffee. "So no streaming for that span?"

(M/N) snorted. "I've gone on month-long hiatuses before on Twitch; it's very likely that they wouldn't treat it differently. And maybe not, maybe I'll f*ck up my sleep schedule just for them. Talking about that, aren't you supposed to get on in... fifteen?"