𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕜 𝕢&𝕒

Guys, thank you so much for 100k reads! Now, for the q-a. 

Question 1- When did you get into the DSMP fandom? Who did you watch the longest? (leafbeingerror)

    - Well, I guess it won't be a surprise that I was introduced to it through Dream's manhunts, but when I actually got into the Dream SMP, it was because of TommyInnit. To be exact, his video where he met Wilbur Soot in real life.

Question 2- What is your opinion on DreamNotFound? (RaysRuin)

    - I think it's a nice ship! If people just don't go s*xualizing it.

Question 3- When did you start writing this story? What inspired you? Are you proud of UTOPIA? Who's your favorite DSMP member? (MinSongHae)

    - The very beginning of 2021, which is to say that this book is roughly two months old. As for inspiration, I published this book shortly after I found 'Her Melody'. I wouldn't completely call it inspired, but it did spark up an idea. And, yes, I am VERY proud of my book. And as of right now, Ranboo is my favorite DSMP member (Quackity and Charlie are close though)

Question 4- Who is (M/N)'s favorite person? Who would he most likely to date? Would he adopt Tommy or Tubbo? Favorite song? Do we get different endings? (Taida_yuki)

    - (M/N)'s favorite person is Sam, but in real life it would be between Clay and Wilbur (If we aren't including the OC'S, then in that case it would be Mia). If he was asked who he was going to date, it would either be Niki or Eret. Favorite song... hard one. I would say Stileto - Feels So Good. And, if you want, I'll give you five ending chapters of whichever character (THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY. MORE DOWN BELOW.) Also, love you too <3

Question 5- What's your favorite chapter you wrote? (himdeadpool) [excluded first question because it was similar to question above, you can ask me again if you didn't get your answer]

    -My favorite chapter I wrote is hands-down is MATRIMONY. Along with some of my reader's OCS and the sheer humor of it, I would always re-read that chapter. It's one of my best, too.

Question 6- [Shortened] Would (M/N) put all of his frustrations into a single screech then carry on as if nothing happened? (ProbsLostMochi)

    - (DRABBLE)

(M/N): *Demonic Screech*

Wilbur: ...

Tommy: What the f*ck was that?!

Niki: Are- are you alright?

(M/N): *coughs* yeah. Carry on.

Question 7- Any planned future projects? (LolaB190)

    - Of course! I will be doing a continuation of UTOPIA with (M/N), but in real life DSMP. And I also have two other drafts of other MCYT books, but I ain't telling you yet ;)