𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕦𝕣? 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕥! (𝟚)

PRE-NOTE:

THIS WAS. SO. FRIKIN. SLOW.

sorry, I'm too goddamn anxious to go through an entire stream that's two hours long, so if I get some facts wrong, please tell me

---

"Look at them looking at us. I'm thinking they're jealous that they couldn't come up with that idea."

"Mostly they're dying of laughter," (M/N) sighed.

The four guys, Alex, Nick, Karl, and (M/N), had animal suits on, and the other teams will occasionally walk up to them, stare, then move away, likely commenting over their choice of clothes on their team VC. But the strange thing...

Nick was a blue panda. Karl, a blue frog.

 You could guess what color (M/N)'s and Alex's skins were.

Well, it was more like an aqua, standing up for their team name. But still, it was weird as heck. Imagining (R/A) as a blue animal- it just didn't sit right.

Then somebody joined the call. It was Shelly, who was being an admin for the MCC.

She sounded like she was just recovering from laughing. "What- what are you guys wearing?"

"Our team skins," Karl said proudly. "What do you think?"

The girl wheezed slightly. "I've been going from call to call, and all of them are laughing at you four- not at at you, but what you're doing. Dream almost collapsed from the lack of air."

"I told you," (M/N) rolled his eyes behind the screen.

"Well, at least they're noticing us!" Alex said cheerfully. "That's a start!"

"The timer's counting down!" Shelly announced. "Good luck, guys!"

After she left the call, the four tried to get as close as they could, so that they could be the first ones in. The group found themselves next to Clay's team, Techno's on the other side of them.

"They're staring at me they're staring at me they're staring at me," (M/N) repeated nervously as the two players turned their character to face his, the sight unnerving. Nick snickered at his reaction to what was happening right now.

"You should've seen Dream's reaction when he saw what the teams were," He said. "Very good at hiding it, but was clearly not having it."

"I did say that I would've liked to be on his team," (M/N) muttered. "As for Techno... it's probably just for the clout."

"(U/N)! (U/N)!" Karl shouted. "Do your shoes need shining? (U/N)! (U/N) please, do you need coffee? Come back PLEASE! MY CLOUT! Don't go away from me- (U/N) PLEASE!"

The call erupted in laughter as he repeated Techno's famous phrase word-for-word to (M/N). Yep. Clout indeed.

3... 2... 1... 

"GO! GO GO GO!" Alex yelled, punching his keys furiously. (M/N) started moving immediately too, getting behind Tommy and in front of Floris. 

"Wait, what's the point of getting first if we're going to be teleported-"

"IT'S FUN, NOW SHUT UP!" Nick screeched. "Hurry up, old man Kairi!"

---

[Decision Dome]: Parkour Warrior!

"Alright... was hoping for hole in the wall but this is ok," Alex said. "(U/N), will you be alright?"

"Yeah," He answered. "Yea, I'll be fine." For the past week he's been practicing only parkour nonstop, which would come back and bite him for the next rounds. He was kind of hoping for it to be one of the last rounds so that he can get his team to the top. But, it is what it is.