𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 (𝟛)

[Desicion Dome]: Build Mart!

"Oh hell yeah," Nick said loftily. "We got this in the bag."

(M/N) frowned. "I don't think I've seen this challenge before..."

Karl laughed. "Really? It's basically a speed-building-"

"Perfect."

"Look at the chat," Alex snickered.

WilburSoot: now that's just unfair

Technoblade: I'm just going to sit idly while I watch (U/N)'s team win-

CaptainSparklez: anybody got a clue what they're talking about?

Drewsome: (U/N)'s a building god...

Grian: Do you not watch DSMP or Hermitcraft??

"So what will be the plan?" Karl asked as the four got teleported to their spot.

(M/N) surveyed the builds. "So far we got a pool, a villager's house, a fountain, and... whatever that is." He shot a weird look at the last build. "Karl will get the materials for the fountain, Alex will take the pool and villagers house, and Nick, you'll have that last build. I'll stay here and tell you guys what items are needed, and when you bring them to me, I'll start building."

"That'll be a slow start," Alex commented. "But the pace will pick up."

He hummed in agreement, and the countdown showed up on their screen. "You guys better hurry up."

Nick laughed. "Alright."

(M/N) watched as the three ran into the mart, pulling out metal-like boats. While they went to the material place, he surveyed the builds closely.

"Here," Alex said first. "What do I need?"

"About twelve oak logs, half a stack of oak stairs, about a full stack of cobblestone, an oak wooden door, and a few glass panels. For the fountain, a good amount of stone brick and light blue stained glass."

He listed off the materials for the other two, floating around the structures. Finally, Alex came back into their base and dropped everything on him, allowing (M/N) to pick it up. He immediately went to building.

"Holy mother of god," Nick said as he protruded from the portal. "You're a beast at this. How's your keyboard holding up?"

(M/N) laughed, adding the finishing touches to the village, watching coins fly up into the air. He then flew to the fountain spot, building again. Nick decided to start on the fourth build to kill time.

"And... build two done!" He announced, watching more coins fly up into the air. Picking up Nick's and Karl's- who had just come back to the base- and quickly looked at the new builds: A cat face and a basketball court. 

"Orange, light grey, dark grey, pink, and white concrete," He said. "Orange stained glass panels and stone." He lightly punched the creations. "You can see how much you need."

Karl and Alex ran back to the mart while Nick stayed behind to finish his build, coins exploding from it. Their team was now in second place, right behind the Purple Pandas.

(U/N): how're y'all doing?

TommyInnit: [This message has been censored]

(M/N) laughed, then continued to build the pool while Nick's character stared at the new prop- a present- then disappeared back into the market. At this point he had to consistently stop and wipe his hands off, to prevent his fingers from slipping on the keyboard.

For a fun game, it sure was stressful.

It was a continuous stream; (M/N) building, Nick helping, and Karl and Alex getting and delivering the materials needed. When the time was up, he managed to complete fifteen builds. Unfortunately, they ended up in second, but it was close- they still had first overall, by the way.

1. Purple Pandas - 2153

2. Aqua Axolotls - 2042

3. Pink Parrots - 1927

4. Yellow Yaks - 1811

5. Green Guardians - 1646

"(U/N)!" Nick exclaimed. "You're first on the overall player list!"

(M/N) didn't need to check that to make sure it was true. "It's going to go downhill fast, don't get your hopes up."

"Take a compliment for once, sheesh," He muttered back.

All forty players were teleported back into the Desicion Dome, and to kill time Nick just started reading off of his chat, because he was streaming.

He laughed. "They're saying that (U/N)'s the king while we are his little minions."

"Don't they know we're all married?" Alex joked. "And (U/N) just joined the group. So, technically, he's-"

"VOTE!" Karl snapped, throwing his egg to Hole In The Wall. (M/N) quickly followed suit, though Alex and Nick threw theirs to Battle Box.

"What?" He complained. "Why Battle Box?"

"Because," Nick started.

[Desicion Dome]: Battle Box

(M/N) could imagine him smirking behind his monitor.

"We're going to see how (U/N) will hold up with this."

NOTE:

please tell me if this is going slow-