𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥

"Well, that came up suprisingly abruptly."

George smirked, leaning back into his chair. "The fall of L'manburg is coming. You gonna watch?"

(M/N) rolled his eyes, spinning his fork on the table. "Of course. Despite me being a sucky fighter, I do like watching it." He sat up. "Also, Dream kind of sounds like a maniac in the script."

His roommate snapped his fingers. "So you did read it? You know half of the times Dream was talking to you was in roleplay. You've gotten really close to ruining it."

He blinked. "I did?"

"You shitty moron. The last time you talked to him, it was what, after Techno declared revolution? Thank god Dream made you stay in L'manburg, or else you would've crashed that epic scene."

(M/N) flipped him off, then carried his plate to the sink, George tailing him. The two washed the dishes in a short silence.

"Are you considering finally being in the script?"

He turned to see George look at him with wide brown eyes, then quickly looked away. Again, he acts like he's the younger one out of the two.

Shrugging, (M/N) said: "I mean, why not. I am getting bored in the SMP server while you guys talk about war and some shit"

He laughed. "You just summed up the entire server: war and some shit."

Sighing, he rested an elbow on the marble top. "I don't know. It's been going great before I joined, I think that if you just put me in at a bad time, I would ruin it."

George shook his head. "No, it won't. You saw when Techno joined the server, right after Schlatt banned Tommy and Wilbur from Manburg? It went surprisingly well, for that immediate idea."

"I'm not Technoblade."

"Cmon, (M/N) everybody on the server can agree you're as valuable as Techno and Dream."

"Thanks for clarifying I'm as pricey as a green blob and King Pig."

"Now that you said it that way, it does sound weird."

He punched George playfully. "Why don't you show me yours and we'll start from there?"

---

"So..."

"Mmm."

(M/N) squinted at the text, scrolling through it. "Wilbur wrote it?"

"Yeah, I mean, not just him, but yeah."

George blinked as his roommate's face creased to a frown. "If he wanted it to be dramatic yet believable, he should've done this..." He clicked on a certain part of the text and started typing something into it.

He punched the enter button. "...to this."

He angled the screen to George, whose eyes widened slowly as reading it.

"Holy- (M/N), you're right." He said, turning to him. (M/N) rolled his eyes. "But how?"

"Idiot, I was in the Honor's Class for writing back in high school," He snarked. "I didn't just study architecture."

To his surprise, George grabbed the screen and frantically tapped something. "Wilbur's stressing himself on a certain part he claims he can't get right. Do you think you can read it over?"

He shrugged. "Sure. Hand it over."

George tapped a few more things, then handed it over to his friend. While reading, he watched (M/N)'s face undergo a series of emotions, confusion, surprise, and a hint of disgust.

"He's right," he finally said, setting the tablet down. "I don't mean to be rude to Wilbur, but it's a really shitty part. You mind...?"

George waved his hand. "No. By all means, go right ahead."

(M/N) connected the keyboard to the tablet again and began furiously typing, muttering to himself, George watched over his shoulder as he deleted a massive amount of text and replacing it more.

"It would be better if Techno relates to somebody real," He said while typing. "That would be better, plus it could bring more action- drama or whatever."

"He killed the Minotaur, Tommy," George read out loud. "Theseus saved the village. You know what they did to him?

They exiled him. Left him to die."

He whistled. "That sounds fantastic. Techno sure is lucky to say that, because I would trade him anything to say those lines."

"Because I am awesome," (M/N) said with a cocky smirk. George shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"Sure. Anyway, (M/N), why don't you stream, like, right now? Ninja's supposed to be on tonight."

"Oh," He hummed. "That dude who screams profanities at Fortnite?"

George nodded. "Yeah. Tommy's supposed to be giving him a tour of Manburg."

(M/N) laughed. "That sounds fun yet dangerous. Sure, I'll get on."

"Don't forget to-"

"SHUT UP ALREADY!"

NOTE:

George's tiktok's are- HOLY SHIT THEY ARE CUTE

 Thank you all so much! We're #2 at the male reader hashtag, and SO close to 10k reads!!!! Thank you again!

LOVE YOU ALL!! <3