𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

"Guys- please, be quiet- PLEASE-"

George was frantically trying to shut his friends up on the VC, looking worriedly at the wall behind him.

"You have to tell us why, first," Alex pointed out, then continued screaming in Spanish at Ranboo.

"Why do I?" He demanded. "It's for-"

SLAM!

"George..." (M/N) said slowly and cautiously. "If you don't shut the f*ck up, I'm going to break your PC. I'm on a break right now, and I didn't want to spend it like this."

"Oh, is that (U/N)?" Toby asked. "He sounds mad."

"That's right, Tubbo," He walked up and snatched George's headset. "All of you bitches, listen up. I'm taking my placement test right now, and if you don't be quiet, I'll be hiring Technoblade to kill all of you."

"..."

"And that concludes the stream!" Tommy quickly said. "Thank you for joining us, bye!"

"Tommy," Wilbur sighed. "He said just to be quiet, not to completely end your streaming."

"Yeah, but he can't do that without being loud," Skeppy pointed out.

"YOU SON OF A BI-"

"Language!" Bad snapped.

(M/N) gave George back his headset and disappeared into his room again, leaving the older to deal with this.

"How come you didn't tell us sooner?" Nick asked. "It's really not that private."

"True," Clay agreed.

"Forget about it," George grumbled, putting back on the headset. "Let's just continue, but quieter."

---

"And... we're done." (M/N) sighed, relieved to no end. He closed his laptop and rested his head on the cool metal, taking in deep breaths.

That was probably the hardest test he's taken so far in his entire life. But it was worth it. If he passed, then it was likely that he got a good job.

If he didn't pass, well, he could just continue school and get his Master's Degree.

It didn't really matter whether he passed or not, but he would rather get a good grade on this. Being in school for a few more years didn't strike him as fun to him.

He sighed and swiveled over to his gaming desk, where he started up his PC. When was the last time he was on the DreamSMP? A while, due to hardcore studying. But now that was over, and he could finally relax and play with his friends. 

While his PC was warming up, he opened Twitch and started streaming. As soon as the notification saying that he was live was out, he had already gained 45k viewers, along with a constant stream of donations and such.

(U/N) joined the server

Skeppy: HE'S BACK!

KarlJacobs: HI!

Sapnap: WELCOME BACK (U/N)!

Technoblade: good thing you subscribed to Technoblade, or else you wouldn't have gotten through the test.

(M/N) snorted at that last message. "Hello, everybody! Welcome back to my channel. I know I wasn't active for the past month, but here I am now! Just finished an important test, which is good."