𝕥𝕖𝕟 - 𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 - 𝟛𝔸𝕄

PRE-NOTE:

First 'one-shot' of the book!

Also, if you don't want angst don't watch the clip up above. Otherwise, cry your heart out :)

No, I'm legit serious that clip will ruin the mood of this one-shot-

---

"Uhm, sorry again about the wither."

(M/N) chuckled, punching buttons on his PC. "It's fine. But that idea was a little crazy."

Technoblade snorted. "A little? It was hella awesome, but dumb. As you can tell, I don't really resort to brainpower when it comes to problems like these."

The younger huffed out in exasperation. "How did you even name the withers?"

"Nametags."

"Wha-"

"Long story," Techno said quickly. "You doing something right now?"

"No. What about you?"

"Asking if you had anything to do," He replied curtly. Techno was currently in his fields, harvesting his potatoes.

"Ok, smartass," (M/N) quipped, then sighed. "You're thinking about something stupid, I bet."

He hummed while walking over to his next farm. "You want to help me create a dog army?"

"A what now?"

Techno let out a laugh. "A dog army."

"Techno," (M/N) sighed. "You are literally the best PVP player. I don't see why you need to have dogs to protect you."

"Maybe they're for something else," Techno reasoned. He let out a sigh, rubbing his temples.

"Whatever," He finally said. "I'll help you tame them."

He coughed, which confused (M/N). "Actually, I don't have wolves on me right now..."

The male deadpanned. "You're shitting me right now."

"Actually, no."

"Well, do you know a good place to find them?" He snapped. After realizing his tone, he sighed again. "Sorry, Techno. Just tired."

The guy hummed. "What time is it for you?"

"3 AM."

It was evidently clear that Techno was frowning behind his monitor. "You should be sleeping then," He said.

"Your own schedule is f*cked up, Techno."

"True. But I'm older than you," He replied. "I got it good."

(M/N) raised his hands in exasperation. "When will you actually take things seriously?"

"When pigs fly, I guess."

To Techno's surprise, he laughed. "Ah, actually, that makes sense. You really don't care about anything at all. No offense."

"None taken...?" He said with a questionable tone.

(M/N) blinked, his eyelids feeling heavy. "Let's just get this over with," He yawned again.

"(U/N), you don't have to-"

"I want to," He said shortly, his words a bit slurred from tiredness. He cleared his throat. "It'll be quick, I promise."

"...Alright, then," Techno agreed after hesitating. He felt a bit guilty for keeping him up, but he said it himself that it was fine. So it was fine.

Techno saw (U/N)'s character come up to him, then head off in another direction. He went to go follow him.

"-So I came across this forest when I was exploring," (M/N) was saying as they made their way towards their destination. "And it was infested with wolves. If they're gone, I'm gonna burn down the entire spot right then and there."

"Wow," Techno said. "You're a lot more violent when you're tired. When I first met you, you were a passive-aggressive architect."

He snorted. "Architect, yeah. I'm not a legit one, but my friend Darren says otherwise."

"...Darren?"

(M/N) waved off the question. "A part of my friend group. We're in the same university, he just studies electrical engineering."

Techno nodded, looking around for wolves. "You mind telling me about this friend group?"

"Sure," He yawned again. "Me, Darren, Tyler, Mia, Shelly, Noah, and Andrew. Two of them are co-workers at my job, one of them is my ex, another my childhood friend, and the last two classmates.

"We've been a group for... six months, I think? Yeah. Anyway, we all live in England, near or in Brighton, so we meet up all the time. Talk about shit and stuff."

(M/N) found himself rambling about his group, but Techno didn't mind, really. They sound like they're good friends.

When he was done, the both of them were able to tame five dogs. Techno, being Techno, wanted to find more, so they moved onto another part of the forest.

(M/N) yawned in what seemed to be for the millionth time, and it was bugging the other guy. Not that it was annoying, it was the fact that the kid (In Techno's eyes) was keeping himself up for no reason. He didn't put his thoughts into speech, though.

"What should we name the dogs?" (M/N) said after a while. They now had about three dozen dogs with them. "I have nametags with me."

"Oh, alright then. Max, Em, Marcellery, FossilNet-"

(M/N) wheezed in laughter, but because he was half-asleep, it was raggedy. "What the f*ck are those names, Techno?"

"Dog names."

More laughter. Techno had literally counted to fifteen before the male recollected himself. "A-alright. Here," He threw him some nametags. "It'll make the process quicker."

.

.

.

"(U/N), I ran out of nametags."

Silence. Techno blinked, puzzled.

"(U/N)?"

He moved his character over to his. Its head was down, not moving, and a dog sat next to him, staring at the frozen figure.

Then a soft snore came from him.

"Oh..." Techno laughed. He was asleep. He has done that before, passing out while playing Minecraft, but seeing somebody else do it, was hilarious. No wonder Tommy wheezed the first time he's done that.

He turned to the dog, who stared right back at him.

Porkchop.

"Not, funny, (U/N)," Techno grumbled. "Not even remotely funny."

He stayed on the call for the rest of the night.

NOTE:

Shoutout goes to Minty_Soda, HEY FELLOW HAIKYUU FAN!

So, I guess this isn't really a one-shot, just a chapter with a character.

YALL THE REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN DON'T BE SHY :)

Back on #1, and so close to 1k votes, thanks again guys!

Got the plot planned out so updates will be ASTRONOMICAL-

enjoyed the clip? ;)

*cries after seeing it three straight times*