𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕞𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥

Dm from MrBeast!

"(U/N)?" Toby asked, realizing that (M/N)'s character has gone still. "Are you alright?"

"U-um... give me a minute," He quickly muted himself on the stream and Discord call and opened the DM.

MrBeast

Hey! This is (U/N), right?

Yes, it is. Can I help you with something?

You can, actually. I heard that you've gotten your

Bachelor's degree for architecture, and that you

finished your placement test.

...That's right

Well, I have something for you, if you agree to do

it. You see, I need some sort of headquarters or

something up in N.C, and I would like you to

supervise and construct it.

(M/N) blinked once, twice, and read the message again.

"WHAT THE F*CK!"

How come MR BEAST, the YouTube MILLIONAIRE (As far as he knew,) asked HIM, a new graduate, to supervise a construction project?

"WHY? HOW? WHAT?"

(M/N) almost fell out of his chair trying to sprint out of his room and to George's. Unfortunately for him, he was also streaming, but he had his camera and his microphone unmuted. So everybody heard the (H/C) male crashing through the hallway.

"Jesus, (M- (U/N)! What's the matter?"

He shoved his phone into George's face, ignoring the facecam. Thankfully, only his chin and neck were showing, but the chat was going crazy even with that, complimenting that he had a great jawline.

Getting off-topic here, aren't I?

"..."

George took the phone from (M/N) and squinted at it, his eyes flickering over the text again and again.

"Holy shit," He breathed out after reading it about thirty times. "Is-"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"No way."

"Yes way."

He leaned back in his chair, pressing his fingers against his temples. Shouts came from his headset, and (M/N) leaned closer to hear that it was Alex, Karl, Nick, Tyler, and Clay. They must've been fooling around with other games.

"Are you going to say yes?" George asked after a while.

"Um... yeah?"

"Of course you are!" He snapped, making (M/N) jump. "Your first job from him himself? How many people get this kind of a chance?"

"...Uh-"

"Wait, who?" He made out Nick's voice from the headset. "Who are we talking about?"

Shuffling was heard from somebody. "Wait," Karl interjected. "I got a text from Jimmy that the Beast HQ is official? But who's going to conduct the project?"

.

.

.

"Hold on..." He sucked in a breath.