𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕤? 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥.

Shelly@seashelli_   Following✓

Posted at 3:12 PM GTM

'Sup homies ✌

123k Likes 46k Comments

(N/N)@(U/N): Lookin' mighty fine there girl (Liked by Shelly)

    -Replying to @(U/N): Andrew@drewsomelive: couldn't agree more

Niki@nihaachuu: so pretty!! 😍 (Liked by Shelly)

    -Replying to @nihaachuu: HI HI!!! jesus you look better than me x100

    -Replying to @seashelli: @nihaachuu: that's not true :(

MiMi@mnnxbttr: at least credit the photographer -_- (3.4k likes)

Click to see more comments...

It was official. A month after (M/N) started letting people in on his server, Dream posted that the SMP roleplay will be held on (W/N). He was a little ticked that he wasn't the boss of the server, though, but he still complied with the idea his friends and fans were crazy about.

The members on the SMP almost doubled in size, thanks to (M/N)'s friends. Of course, they would always check in with him to see if it was ok, and he always agreed. But because of the increasing number, he had to help Wilbur write the script and come up with ideas for the new people. They actually spent an entire day on FaceTime going over thoughts about it.

It'll be on Sunday when they'll stream the first official 'episode' on the server, but for now, everybody's helping out finishing building the city. 

It was obvious that (M/N) likes to keep things in order and nothing out of the ordinary, but for his friends, he stepped down a little.

Even when Tommy insisted that he built his own house. And he sucked at building.

It's gonna happen sooner or later, so he just decided to do it now. 

Power through the pain, my boy.

(M/N) went onto Discord and logged into his server after finishing up his homework. Most of the members were on VC 2, so he decided just to join them.

Dream

Sapnap

KarlJacobs

Tyclerk

Quackity

Skeppy

BadBoyHalo

Dare_Fare

Connecting (U/N)...

It was utter chaos.

"-AND THEN DREW COMES UP TO ME AND HITS ME, ONLY THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE WAS USING HIS SHOVEL!" Quackity yelled, laughing hysterically. "HIS REACTION WAS PRICELESS!"

"I- *WHEEZE*" Skeppy appeared to be saying something, but he cut off, doubling over with laughter. In fact, almost everybody was laughing here.

"What the f*ck did I walk into," (M/N) deadpanned.

"(U/N)!"

"HEYY DUDE!"

"(U/N), please help."

"The others did a drinking game," Darren explained, breathing heavily in order to relax from his fit. "And it ended up like this."

"I'm only here in case Skeppy does anything stupid," Bad grumbled. (M/N) snickered.

"HEY! (U/N), join us!" Sapnap cheered. "We're gonna do some bedwars!"

"(U/N), Dare and I are a team," Tyler said immediately. "We'll dominate your asses!"

"..."

"WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY-"

"TY! WHAT THE F*CK!" Quackity chortled, laughing even more. Dream was slamming his fist on his desk.

"Language," Bad said miserably.

As the nine finally calmed down enough to log onto the game and separate into two different VCs, (M/N), Darren, Tyler, and Skeppy were a team, while Dream, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity were another. Bad decided to sit out on this, which (M/N) couldn't blame him for.

"Ok, we're blue!" Skeppy said. "Dream's team is green- seriously? Anyway, let's save him for last."

"Alright. (U/N), you'll be in charge of making the bridges-"

"Of course."

"-Dare will be in the front lines-"

"LET'S GO BITCH!"

"-and me and Ty will sneak. Everybody got that?"

"Oop-, the countdown started," (M/N) said, and everybody got into their position. Well, for him, he was admiring the color of the blue wool.

"LET'S DESTROY THEM!"

"Kinky, Tyler."

"HEY-"

They stopped bickering when their health bars popped up, and (M/N) started building to the closest fort- yellow. When he was done with that, he let Tyler and Skeppy take care of the bed and went to the other side of their base, continuing building a bridge over to red.

Connecting Dream...

"DREAM!" (M/N) yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"C'MERE, (U/N)!"

He twisted his character around to see his green figure dash over to him. Cursing wildly, he quickly finished the bridge and started stacking up, wanting to get away from him. Dream just started stacking right next to him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU GREEN BITCH!"

"Payback for manhunt!" He crowed. Dream caught up with him, and struck (M/N), who fell out of the world. "YESS!!!"

"You son of a- TYLER!" (M/N) yelled. "DREAM KILLED ME!"

Now, Tyler was one of those people who would attack anybody who kills his friends. On Minecraft, of course...

maybe.

"Dream..." Tyler hissed. "I will whoop your goddamn green ass-"

"Nice."

"STOP WITH THAT!" He screeched. "DREAM, COME OVER HERE!"

As Tyler was busy with Dream, the rest of the green team infiltrated blue's base. Darren and Skeppy were there, trying to hold them off, but a 2 vs. 3 isn't exactly a fair fight. Suppressing a sigh (M/N) joined them as soon as he respawned.

He managed to get a few hits in on Karl before dying again. But hey, what do you expect from a sucky PVP player like him?

"YES!!!!" Sapnap crowed in victory. "BEAT THAT BLUE BITCHES!"

He should really stick to building.

NOTE:

I will give up anything to get a kinky bitch friend like Tyler over here...

And I just want to make things clear that most/all of these ships will be PLATONIC. If you say otherwise, feel free to comment! I will also edit some of the chapters, just a heads-up