💔Hunger Games (Class 1A)

This story and results were written out by the Hunger games simulator. Some added characters are the story "The Witch". (Y/n, Mimi, Vexon, Roman)

We don't know how it happened. The league of villains attacked UA, The portal villain sucked us in, and the next thing we knew we were in a different world from our own. In a world that desires bloodshed for entertainment, a strange woman stood in front of confused Class 1A, telling them that were about to be put into the Hunger Games, and only one of them will be sent back home to their world. To be that one special person, they will have to fight to the death.

"What?!" 

"But I don't want to kill me, friends!"

"You can't do this!"

The woman just smiled calmly at them as she continued to explain. Telling them that even if they refused to kill, the device that was implanted in their neck will make sure things move along. There were many reactions among the class, Some continued to shout, some cried, while others had a breakdown.

"This year's game should be interesting. We never had superhumans and witches in these fights before," The woman smiled sweetly as she left the room, " By the way you can call me the Game master."

"This can't be happening," Y/n whimpered.

"I'll keep you safe, I promise," Izuku said shakily as he tried to comfort his friend.

Suddenly a strange gas filled the room, and everything went dark.

----------

As the students woke up, they found themselves laying on a lift of sorts, all spaced out evenly among each other. The lift raised the startled youth into an Arena. They quickly stood as the Glass barrier around them kept them on the lift. The students looked around to see a large metal head in the middle of the circle, filled with all sorts of things. Their attention was soon pulled at the glowing count down. The countdown reached zero the glass barrier dropped, Roman, Mina, Hagakure, Momo, Y/n, Mineta, Tsuyu, Fumikage, Sato, Denki, and Bakugo ran into the forest and away from the center. Fearing it was some sort of trap.

Izuku and a few others ran to the center. Izuku grabbed a bag full of explosives, Zero and Koda fought for a bag, but Koda quickly gave up and ran away. Iida and Ojiro grabbed the fishing supplies, Kirishima and Shoto accidentally grabbed empty bags, Mimi and Ochaco grabbed swords, Jirou grabbed a trident, and Aoyama grabbed a bottle of alcohol and a rag. Shoji was overwhelmed by everything around him as he stood frozen in place, then there was suddenly a shock from his neck forcing him to run forward. Has he did a hole suddenly opens up, causing him to fall and die on impact.

In the forest Mineta, Hagakure, Koda, Denki, Ochaco temporarily team up for the day; thinking safety in numbers. As Mina ran for her life, she notices a small parachute tied to a small box. She quickly ran over to it and found medical supplies from a sponsor, Tsuyu also got a sponsor as she received a bag of explosives.

Zero and Mimi wondered the forest together, when suddenly Sero felt a shock from his neck, as he suddenly lost control of his mind and body and attacks Mimi. Luckily Mimi was able to slice away at Sero tap with her sword, she managed to getaway.

Iida too felt that shock in his neck, losing control and starting a fight with Kirishima who happened to be nearby, while scaring away Ojiro. Kirishima lost the fight, but Luckily Iida regained control of himself and spared Kirishima. The two quickly split from each other in fear.