☁ Kitsune!Shouto x reader

Requested by sksksk951

In a small kingdom near an endless forest a festival was being set. The star festival, a lovers Festival. In a cave not to far away candles are lit there and the couple's names are engraved on the candles. It believe that if a couples Place their candle within the cave their love will be blessed.

"Hey Y/n a romantic bouquet of flowers please?" Denki asked as he placed 3 silver on the counter.

"So who's lucky gal?" Y/n asked as she started to arrange a flower bouquet.

"Jirou finally said yes to go to the star festival with me. And it wasn't out of pity this time," Denki said with such pride. Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes as she handed Denki the flowers.

"Well good luck Denki," Y/n said with bright smile.

"Don't worry I got it all figures out, plus I still have a week to work out details," Denki said as he walked into a nearby pole.

Y/n shook her head as she closed the shop for an hour. She needed some more flowers, so it was off into the woods.

As Y/n strolled through the forest unaware of a pair of Heterochromic eyes watching her from the shadows

As Y/n strolled through the forest unaware of a pair of Heterochromic eyes watching her from the shadows. Y/n soon came across a beautiful patch of flowers bushes. She began to collect the flowers, when she noticed a pair of eyes staring at her from within the Bush.

Before she could blink the creature dashed of deeper into the forest. Curiosity getting the better of her quickly followed it into the forest. Past the trees and over little rivers, she wondered deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly she heard a loud cry not to far ahead. Running towarss the cry she eventually found the source. A strange looking boy with Half red and white hair and fox ears.

His leg seemed to be caught in a bear trap, and it really messed up his legs

His leg seemed to be caught in a bear trap, and it really messed up his legs. The boy was panting heavily, he looked very messy and disheveled. Like he was Running out here for days. His clothes were all torn and covered in all sorts of filth. Y/n tried to get closer, but the boy gave her a menacing Growl and stared daggers at her. But this didn't deter her as she came closer to him. As she knelt down to the trap something sharp slached against her cheek and deep. Just under her right eye.  The Kitsune slashed at the girl as a warning as his fur stood on end.