💗Fairy!Deku x wingless!Reader x Fairy!Prince!Shouto

Being Prince Shouto's personal maid was difficult, but Izuku helped me forget my hardships when I'm with haven't But lucky today was one of my rare vacation days. I haven't have one of those in a long time, so I decided to visit and pay respects at Queen Rei's grave. Before Endeavor married his way into the thrown, it was Queen Rei who ruled the kingdom. She was a sweet,kind, and gentle Queen. I used to be her maid when I was younger. Sadly she passed away of an Illness, so her burial ground was placed a bits travel out of the kingdom, underneath a beautiful tree.

 Sadly she passed away of an Illness, so her burial ground was placed a bits travel out of the kingdom, underneath a beautiful tree

Sadly by the time I managed to arrive by foot it was already sunset, so I had to make this quick. As I got closer I could see Large pillars of ice, tons of burn streaks on the ground, and Lots of Umbra holes.

'What in the world happened here?' I wondered as i Got closer to the grave site.

I sat in front of the grave an gave a respect bow. Sadly No one came to this grave anymore when the Umbra started to appear here suddenly, i was surprised that this place wasn't destroyed.

"What are you doing here?" Asked a familiar cold voice.

"Y-your highness!" I squeaked in surprise. Turning to see the one and only prince Shouto.

"I was here to pay my respects," I said simply.

"Do you really think I'd believe that. Many people just come here to pretend they care. Just to get close to me, even Corte did this," He sneered.

"So I would appreciate it if you stop soiling my mother's grave and leave,"

I had enough of his high horse.

"Get over yourself. I once served the queen, and I came here pay my respects. Because she is everything you and Endeavor fail miserably at," I snapped.

"How Dare You!" Shouto sneered. "You know nothing about my family,"

"Your right, I don't know everything. But I am aware of how awful Endeavor is. The queen would vent to me about how awful he was, because she didn't really have anyone else to talk to. But just because your life situation sucked, doesn't justify how you act and treat others," I vented, but The prince just kind of glared at me.

"If it did, then I would have every reason to be a hateful person,"

"And why would that be?" He dared ask with an apathetic look on his face.

"Maybe if you stopped and actually looked around you maybe you'd learn things or notice things. Any ways what are you doing out here it's almost dark?" I asked him.