🌩 Prince Elf! Shoto x Reader

Requested by Kamiko_1234

Pt.2 

The Orphanage was full of mourning at the loss of a good friend one snowy night. Yet the days went on as the snow retreated back to the forest. Deku and many others wondered what had happened to their dear friend. 

While deep in the frozen forest of the elf kingdom, high in the tall tower rested the sleeping girl. Instead of the old and worn clothes, she wore back in the Orphanage. She was dress in the finest silk nightgown.

As she rested on the grand bed her body laid on, a young elf maid entered the room

As she rested on the grand bed her body laid on, a young elf maid entered the room. She gently placed down a tray of food for the king's guest.

"Miss Y/n please wake up," Uraraka whispered gently to the young woman

Y/n slowly opened her eyes but gasped awake when she released she was not in her room in the Orphanage. She began to panic and cough as she tried to stand, but the cold of the room was not helping her frail health.

Ochaco tried to console the young human girl when the door to the room opened suddenly. Ochaco gasped as she quickly bowed before the king that made his presence known. Y/n's eyes widened slightly as she recognized the mix-matched man, it was the young princess she met many times before.

"Shoto?" Y/n awed at the handsome man in front of her.

"Y/n, you finally returned to me," Shoto sighed as he rushed to her and pulled her close. " Why did you abandon me?"

"Abandon you?" Y/n asked when she released what he was insinuating. " Oh no, I didn't abandon you. I got horribly sick and my friends sent me to a kingdom that could help me."

"You grew sick?" Shoto asked.

"Yes, and when I  got better I was sent home to recover," Y/n explained to the Shoto the elf king. 

Shoto sighed in relief when Y/n suddenly hunched over and began to cough violently. Shoto's widened as he tried to support her, but Ochaco managed to hep her and laid her down on the bed, and tuck her in warmly. Ochaco quickly leads the king out of the room, so the human could get some rest.

"What happened Ochaco?" Shoto asked with great worry.

"She is still weak from her illness and the cold from your powers are making it worse," Ochaco explained.

His heart almost stopped as the room began to spin. He was hurting her with his powers' his mind panicked.

"Your highness you need to use the power of your flames," Ochaco said.

"No! I refuse to use his power, just light the fireplace in her room," Shoto suggested.

"And confine her to one room for the rest of her life. Shoto this is your powers, not king Endeavors. You have the power to help Y/n now more than ever," Ochaco smiled.

With that epiphany, Shoto took a deep breather and Used his other half for the first time in a decade. The snow quickly melted, as the life of the forest quickly returned to its lush green state.

------------

(1 month later)

Y/n sat peacefully in the grand castle garden with Shoto by her side, just enjoying the warmth of the sun. She was dressed in the finest of clothing, something befitting a queen, and the wife of the great elf King.

 She was dressed in the finest of clothing, something befitting a queen, and the wife of the great elf King

Yet not all was peace, Y/n wasn't entirely happy with her situation.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" Shoto asked.

"I... I miss my friends and family back a the Orphanage. I left them so suddenly, I just want to let them know that I'm okay," Y/n said as her eyes began to water.

"Do you wish to see them again?" Shoto asked slowly.

"More than anything, and you'll come with me won't you?" Y/n asked as she gently grabbed Shoto's hands.

Shoto's heart fluttered in his chest as his queen leaned closer to him. "Who am I to deny my wife of her family," Shoto smiled, as The two cuddled close.

--------------------

The two visited the Orphanage, and everyone greeted and hugged Y/n in relief. Happy to see their friend healthy and well, and shocked to see she was married. The man she called her husband stared at them cautiously as Y/n played with the youngest Eri, Kota, Katsumi, and Mahoro.

Deku and Shoto stood off to the side Watching Y/n from a distance. Deku eyeing Shoto nervesly, with many thoughts racing through his mind.

"If you're wondering about me, just ask me," Shoto said still watching his wife.

"Y-you didn't force Y/n into anything did you?" Izuku asked slowly.

"No, I swear on my crown that I will be nothing like my father. And I will do everything in my power to care for and protect Y/n. You have my word." Shoto said, turning to Deku with serious and confident eyes.

Izuku stared at Shoto for a bit, before smiling in slight relief. He could see no malice or malicious intent behind those heterochromia eyes. Maybe Izuku has nothing to worry about after all. All that mattered was that Y/n lives happily after all.

The end..