💗Deku Ending

"May I have this dance?" Asked a nerves Izuku.

"Of course Captain Izuku," Y/n smiled.

"I told you you don't have to address me like that," he said with a flustered face.

"I'm just teasing, but are you sure you want to dance with me. There are people staring at us," Y/n whispered.

"When I'm with you, no one else matters," He said with a bashful smile as he took her by the hands.

They slowly made their way to the center of the dance floor. They nervously started to dance to the music.

Everyone watched the two as they danced to the beautiful music being played. As they danced to the music, everything and everyone around them seemed to blur, They only had eyes for each other.

"Aww they're so cute together," Ochaco gushed.

"Yeah," Mina and Jirou agreed.

"Miss Ochaco, would you honor me with a dance?" Asked Iida the knight.

"Yes!!" Ochaco gasped as she and Iida joined Izuku and Y/n on the dance floor.

Slowly more and more joined the dancing on the ground, as Y/n and Izuku snuck out of the castle. They eventually found a lone casibo not too far from the castle. As they sat on the bench, Izuku gathered all the courage he could muster.

"Y/n.. There's something I want to ask you," He said as he got up from the bench.

"Alright,"

"Y/n.. when I was younger you were the only one who believed in me. And I couldn't  imagine not having you in my life, until I thought I lost you. I never want to feel that way again. So I wanted to ask you," He paused as he slowly got down on one knee.

"Will you Marry me?" He asked nervesly.

"Yes, Of course!" Y/n said with joy as she tackled him into a hug.

"I love so much, Y/n," Izuku whispered into her ear.

"I love you too,"
_______________

Things didn't really change all that much when Izuku married Y/n. His job to protect Y/n didn't change, so they got to spend all there time together. Eventually they had a boy named Milo, who striking image of his father with E/c eyes and no wings. Yet he inherited his father's power, so he was a very Speedy little fella. He would train with his father any chance he got. While Izuku and Y/n were expecting one more on the way.

But theses to close friends were simply enjoying life together.