🎶Naga!Deku x Medusa!Reader Pt.2

After the raid at the castle Izuku was locked away in the Naga castle in a tall tower. with it's only bared window facing Gorgon country. He was forever chained in his room, the chains only long enough to lay on his bed and just barely reach the window. His chamber was dark and dusty as he sat there alone for years to come. The only thing keeping him sane was his fantasies of reuniting with is lover and child, as he layed on his bed.

"Save me
I'm drowning so deep in the darkness
I'm waiting for your touch to stop this," 

He sang As his mind wondered back to Y/n and his days of there secret meetings in the gardens of her castle.

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes and I
Keep hope 

'Cause this feeling's different and I know
I've staggered so long that it can't go
Alleviate me, I'll be fine in time,"

He sang as he tugged against his chains to reach the windows, and stare at the horizon.

"Please remember that I miss you
Young and reckless, what did we do?"

 He thought back to their younger days when they would play in the fields. Only to come home with small scraps and brouses.

"Broken promise gone forever
Maybe one day we'll get better
Right by your side that's where I'll be
In a heart beat if you ask me,"

He played his fantasies, of him running to Y/n and Eri and embracing them once again. yet as he thought of this his heart aches in loneliness.

"Let's stay strangers like we're meant to
Oh, I wonder if you miss me too,"

As he stared in the distance he noticed a  fight going on at the bridge of the castle.

-----

"Find me
I'm waiting right here where you left me
Still shredded and bruised but I'm breathing,"

Y/n sang as she looked over the wreckage of her old castle, With a know  9 year old  Eri by her side. The destroyed statues scared Eri as she buried her face into her mother's side.

"Be brave for me, ignore their eyes, just try
We're dancers
And I've picked petals looking for answers,"

Y/n sang as she hugged her daughter, she guided her farther into the once beautiful castle.

"And I've received these edges from chances
Indelible but I'll be fine in time

Please remember that I miss you
Not caring is so hard to do,"

Y/n continued as she soon entered the throne room, but her thorn was violently  tossed aside and badly trashed.

"Everything we loved together
It's not the same without you there
Feels like you were just beside me

How did time go by so quickly?"

Eri quickly rejoined her mother's side as they both looked up to see a ripped up tapestry. It was of Y/n, Izuku, and baby Eri, but the last vandalism eri and Y/n were torn from the art work.

"Now we're strangers but I miss you

Oh, I wonder if you miss me too,"

Y/n sighed when suddenly she heard someone coming. She quickly turned around to see one of her generals, Shouto. He looked a little beat up and was breathing heavily.

"Your highness, we Won.. And there's someone looking for you," He said with a small smile.

With a gasp and a bright smile she quickly picked up Eri and dashed past Shouto.

"Please remember, don't forget me,"                                                               "I still think of you and I,"

Y/n and Eri quickly weaved through the crowd of soldiers and citizens, as Izuku was peaking his head over the crowd looking for his family.

"I'll be leaving this heart empty,"                                                   "tell me what does this all mean?"

Izuku soon spots Y/n weaving through the crowd, While Y/n hasn't spotted him yet.

"Burn our bridges, are you still there?                                      "Are you even still there?
All these endless circles do nothing,"                                           these circles do nothing,"

Y/n and Eri soon found themselves in a clearing in the middle of the crowd.

"And I don't know why I can't just let you go                              " And remember I've been waiting,
Ever since this started aching                                                   can we go back? can we start again?
Now we're strangers but I need you,"                                               'cause I need you,"

Izuku too found the clearing and standing in front of him was Y/n and his daughter Eri. Y/n's heart began to pound in her chest as she saw Izuku standing there, with his adorable bashful smile.

"Oh, I wonder if you need me too"

The ran and embraced each other like there was no tomorrow. Eri smiled as she reached out for her father, as he took her into his arms. The three hugged again as the crowd around them cheered for their reunited King and Queen.