☁Demon king! Shouto x Fallen angel! Reader

Sorry if you couldn't access this chapter earlier, I accidently published it early when it wasn't finished. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Requested by MissVariousFandom

Angels messengers and servants of their respective gods and goddesses. The Gods watch over the earth and keep the demon's and the Underworld lord, Endeavor locked away. Even though he was never able to conquer the earth, he did manage to create discourse amongst the gods. Causing them to do nasty and cruel things to each other. Like a popular story of Y/n the angel and Shouto the Demon king. Narti the Goddess of love and soulmates wanted to seek revenge on Paula the Goddess of war and riches for messing with her match making.

Narti fated two humans to fall in love, and to end a violent war, but Paula loathed that Idea and sent an assassin to kill the other half. Causing the war to stretch on for years. This angered Narti, so she fated Paula's favorite angel Y/n to The demon King Shouto.

One day one of Y/n's wings turned charcoal black. The other angels at first were curious of this phenomenon, but soon They learned why. Y/n soon would find herself alone and ostracized, even losing her statues and favor from Paula.

Paula could no longer look at Y/n, she could only see her in disdain. Knowing one of her angels was destined to be canoodling with her greatest enemies. So in shame and pure anger, Paula Locked Y/n away in a cage and hid her deep in one of her temples.

"No! Lady Paula what did I do wrong?!" Y/n cried out from her bird-like cage.

As she watched her goddess lock her away into the deepest darkness place of her temple. Y/n sat in her cage in complete darkness for years and years. Till one day the temple was raided by devil worshipers, allowing Endeavor to roam the temple. As he wandered the temple, he stumbled upon a almost well hidden pair of the doors. The doors led to a long winding staircase, and at the very bottom was a cage. As Y/n noticed the descending figure she quickly tried to shrink into the farthest part of her cage. Endeavor smiled cruelly as he stared at the helpless angel. He reached into the cage and grabbed Y/n's pure white wing, as he gave it a painful squeeze. Y/n cried out in pain as his fingers lit up in flames, burning her once snow white feathers.

"Where is your goddess know angel?" Endeavor laughed.

As he examined this sad creature he noticed her one charcoal black wing and quickly knew why she was locked away.

"So fated to fall in love with a demon huh. How pathetic, Fallen angels aren't true beings that belong in the underworld. Though you'd make a perfect pet for my son," He said, opening a fiery portal to the underworld, and pulled her in.

Y/n opened her eyes to see she wasn't in the temple anymore. She was in an empty room. The walls were made of stone, and she felt something squeezing around her neck, It felt like a collar.

 The walls were made of stone, and she felt something squeezing around her neck, It felt like a collar