☁ Omega!Denki x Neko!Reader

requested by wolfprincess28

Being among the few Omega's that make it to UA is an honor. Yet in this hierarchy society, they always make it as a sad thing. Playing it up as unhappy omegas that just want love, or that haven't  found a good alpha to take care of them. So they go to dangerous schools like this for attention, It annoyed me to no end. Some kids in my middle school were happy for me, cause they were mostly other Omegas who were most likely be sent off to Omegan school. Yet there were some beta's and Alphas who were impressed, though many didn't see it that way. They thought I only entered UA "like the many Omega attention hores" they would whisper.

But I shoved thy're whispers aside and pushed through and got into class 1A! Yet there can't seem to be a day where I can go unharassed in some form .

"You seem to be lost Omega," Laughed an Alpha 2nd year student.

I tried to walk past him, but he extended his arm infront of me. His beta lackies  caging me in. I looked up to them and they had a cocky smirk on their faces.

"Look man I'm just trying to get to class,"  sighed in annoyance.

"Omegan school is down the street," One of the beta lackeys giggled.

"No I'm in Class 1A," I said simply.

"Class 1A, an Omega," The other laughed.

"I think your confused, UA is for only the toughest and strongest Alpha's and betas go to UA. I'm pretty sure omegas like you don't fit that description," The Alpha chuckled.

I growled as I let my sparks flash around me, trying to scare them off. They just laughed as the slowly advanced on me with there stronger and more intimidating growls. I slowly began to chirp for help when a voice called out to us.

"HEY!" a neko girl called out.

She stood tall, and was well put together. The beta's and I quickly picked up her sent, she was a Panthera. Her leopard tail twiched in annoyance as the Alpha power walked over to her.  Just as he was about to step into her personal space she let out a warning growl. The betas whimpered in fear as the ran with their tails between their legs. The Alpha backed a bit, but then growled himself to try scare this rival. But the girl roared and quickly scaring off the Alpha.

I sat there in awe, she carried herself with pride as she walked over too me. As she stood above me I could see her leopard patterns on edge of her face and a bit on her hair.

"Are you going to sit there all day, Omega?" She asked in a confused tone.

"N-no ," Denki said clearing his throat. "Just blinded by your Shining smile of yours,"

"haha, Is that the best you've got Omega?" the neko girl giggles as she strutted past me.

Her tail brushed lightly under my chin as she walked past. My heart started to pound in my chest as I quickly chased after her.

"So what's your name  pretty kitty?" Denki flirted.

"Y/n L/N," Y/n said simply as she looking straight ahead.

Just before I could say anything we already arrived  at the classroom. Y/n walked in with confidence, even though it was a room full of Alphas and other Pantheras. I was the only Omega in this class, and that made me really nerves, but I pushed my fears aside and sat at my desk.

---------

As the months, Denki quickly settled into the class. He became pretty good friends with the Alpha Kirishima and beta Mineta. All of class 1A was supportive of him aiming to be a hero, but many other UA students would still catcall him and verbally harass him.

"But what I don't get is why Neko Felis can totally be hero's, while omegas can't. There are 3 felis neko's in my class, and the worst they get is being sneered at," Denki whined to his friends.

"Well Neko Felis aren't as submissive as Omegas, so they are harder control," Mineta said simply.

"Hey, Don't say stuff about Felises like that," Y/n said with a low growl.

Mineta whimpered back a bit, as Denki stared up in shock.

"As long as they have the drive to do good in the world it should matter what orientation or statues you are," She said.

"Well that's easy to say your a Panthera," Denki sighed.

"I'm a leopard, a smaller type Panthera. so I have to earn my respect. And If you want to be a hero, you must work hard and earn respect," Y/n said with a small smile.

Denki  stared into her beautiful E/c cat like eyes, He could fell his heart pounding in his chest as his tail waged excitedly.

"Well good luck Denki," Y/n chuffed as she walked off to her dorm room.

"M-man Pantheras are scary," Mineta stuttered in fear.

But it went into deaf ears as Denki's omega, whimpered and pleaded to go after her.

'Wait, no. I.. I can't have a thing for a cat!?" Denki argued with his inner Omega.

Not realizing he already got up and quickly followed after her.

-------