🎶 Naga!Deku x Medusa!Reader

Requested by midnight1712

For a  long time the Naga and the Medusa(gorgon) people were at odds with each other. Until the King of the Naga Izuku Midoriya fell in love wih the Gorgon Queen Y/n. The two would meet in secret and carry out their romance in secret. Eventually they brought a child into the world together. They named her Eri.

Sadly there happyness was stripped away in a flash. The Naga people stormed the castle ready to kill the Gorgon queen, lead by the Naga queen Toga. 

"Your highness we can't find them," one naga knight said.

"Find him, he is my betrothed weather he likes it or not. Once I find Him I'll make sure to punish him, by killing the very things he holds dear," Toga giggled cruelly.

Bidding behind a pillar Y/n heard everything and quickly and quietly opened a secret door.

"It's finally, come to knock down my door. I can't hide this time like a had before," Y/n sang quietly.

"The storm is awake, the danger is real our time is running out, don't feel, don't feel," Izuku chanted to himself as he passed back and forth behind the secret door. Izuku turned too see his lover shacking in fear.

"Fear will be our enemy and death it's consequence, that's what they once said to me and it's starting to make sense," Izuku said as he reached out and gently took her hands.

"All this pain all this fear began because of me. Is the thing they see the thing I have to be. A monster," Y/n said as tears ran down here cheeks.

"We're they right. Has the dark in me finally come to life. Am I a monster, full of rage nowhere to go. But on a rampage. Or am I just a monster in a cage?"  Y/n asked in dispair. Izuku quickly pulled her into a hug, telling her she was no such monster.

The knights and soilder eventually found something strange on one of the walls. They were going to Break it open.

"No harm comes to him," Toga said with a sadistic smile.

Izuku and Y/n quickly make their way down the spiral stair case. Izuku held Y/n close, trying to comfort her.

"What do I do? Not time for crying now, I started a storm. Gotta stop it some how," Y/n sang as she wiped her tears.

"Do I keep on running, how far do I have to go?! And will that take the storm away or only make it grow," Y/n sang to herself as she picked up the past. Moving past Izuku.

"I'm making my world colder how long can it survive?! Is everyone in danger as long as I'm Alive ?! Was I a monster from the start?! How did I end up with this Frozen Heart. bringing destruction to the stage caught in a war that I never meant to wage. Do I kill the monster?" Y/n sang in saddness as she began to sob in her hands.

Izuku stood there tears welling up in his own eyes, seeing his wife like this. Shaking in fear. She was emotionally breaking down right in front of him.

"Father you know what's best for me, if I die will they be free?" Y/n asked and prayed to her father.

"Mother what if after I'm gone the cold gets colder and the storm rages on?" Izuku prayed to his mother
"No. I have to stay alive to fix what I've done, to save the world from myself and bring back the sun," He said as he ran over to his wife and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

The couple ran to the nursery, over to the cradle. As Y/n gently picked up Eri as Izuku gave her a soft kiss on the for head. Suddenly the secret door was bashed open, and Naga soilder came running down the stairs.

With a heavy heart izuku activated the escape trapdoor, his wife and his baby Eri fell down the trap.

"IZUKU!!" Y/n cried out as she vanished into the darkness.

" if I'm a monster and it's true, there's only one thing that's left for me to do. But before I Fade to White I'll do all that I can to make things right," He sang as he grabbed his sword.

"I cannot be a monster, I will not be a monster," He said to him self as the knights started running to words him.

"Not tonight!" Izuku shouted as he charged at them.

_____

They dragged Izuku to Toga in chains. Izuku tried to trash against his chains, but only ended up tiring himself out. Toga smirked at Izuku's pathetic state as she grabbed him by the jaw and forced him to look up at her.

"You've been very naughty Izuku. I'll have to punish you, and show you just who you belong too," She laughed as she bit down on his neck.

Izuku's cry in pain was muffed by his muzzle as he struggled against his restraints. And with that they made their long trip back to the Naga Kingdom.

Just a few miles away hidden within the trees, Y/n could only watch in dispair as her husband is taken away from her. Eri started to fuss and cry for her father.

"I'm so sorry little one," Y/n sobbed as she held Eri close to her heart.