💗 Villain!Tamaki x Reader

Requested by CuteKittenGamer

"Melody! We need your help here!" Uravity called.

Melody the support hero. She is not a power house like most hero's but a frontline medic. Helping both heros and citizens in rough patches with her hand healing quirk.

" This civilian needs your help," Uravity said as she handed her a young boy.

The boy had noticeable bit wounds, and nasty teeth marks. I quickly tried to find nice place out of harms way and started to heal the boy to the best of my abilities. Suddenly the ground began to tremble as i heard foot steps and multiple. Than I heard them, the villains.

"The Hero's are here. Scout out the area," Said a villain.

There was no place to hide within the crumbling Building, so Melody quickly dashed into a near by room. It was filled with cubicles and without thinking she ran In and hide. It wasn't long Before the door bursted open.

As the villain inspected the area, Melody stayed still and held the injured boy close to her. As Melody looked up she noticed an emergency escape. Taking a deep breath she quickly and quietly sneaked her way through the office to the escape door. At the door, Uravity was just there and Hiden. Melody handed the boy over to Uravity so she could safely get the boy out of here, but before she escaped an Octopus tentacle wrapped around her waist. They quickly pull and slam her against the wall.

As Melody recovered she quickly looked up to see who stood before her. SunEater, one of the most powerful villains roaming in Japan. He is also known to be a cannibal, and eat his victims. Melody trembled at the mere sight of him as SunEater smiled cruelly at her. The tentacles tightened around her as he pulled her closer to him. Melody trashed and struggled as he pulled her closer and closer. Soon they were face to face.

Melody flinched as she felt SunEater slowly remove her mask. She shut her eyes tight as she waited for inevitable death, but all she heard was a small gasp from him. SunEater drops her mask in shock.

"Y/n?" He asked softly with hope in his voice.

Melody or Y/n slowly opened her eyes to see SunEater staring deeply at her.

"Y-yes," She answered slowly.

Suddenly she was pulled into a tight hug. Y/n simply stood there confused beyond belief, as she stood for what felt like eternity. She could hear him sobbing ever so softly on her shoulder. Suddenly they heard footsteps heading towards the office. SunEater quickly shoves her into a nearby cubical as two more villains show up a few yards away.

"Tamaki, we heard something in here. Did you find someone in here?" One asked.

"No, I was just seeing things," He lied as he left with them.   

Y/n sat there in shock at his Name. Tamaki Amajiki, that was her best friend's name. A friend who was said to be dead. As she sat there she was spooked at the sudden appearance of Lamillion, Her close friend.

"Y/ - I mean Melody, I'm here to escort you to safety," Mirio smiled as he offered her his hand.

With a weak smile she happily accepted his help as they quickly made their way out of the building.