☁Senario! Dullahan!Reader

Part 1. Plot: the boys meet a new student, a headless student.

💤Shinsou💤

I remember that day like it was yesterday, who could forget the day you meet a headless girl.

"Good morning class, We have a new student. Meet Y/n L/n, and her quirk should already be obvious," The teacher said in a border tone.

We meet back in Middle school, so at the time I didn't care about the new girl. Though I was caught off guard when the new kid had to sit next to me, and I've seen many strange quirks. Yet there she was, normal from the neck down, and from the stump of her neck black smoke came out.

It seemed for the most part she simply kept to herself and always held her backpack close, as if her life depended on it.

"Shinsou, you will show the new girl around okay," The teacher said.

"Fine," I sighed in annoyance.

---

"And this is the cafeteria, and that is the end of our tour," Shinsou yawned.

'hey is that the guy. the guy with that villainous quirk,'

'yeah don't take to him or else he'll brainwash you,' whispered a couple of smirking kids.

Shinsou sighed as he stretched the back of his head. Suddenly he felt a soft tap on the shoulder, turning to see the headless student with a notepad.

"Why are you sad?" was written down.

"I'm not sad. Just it gets to you when people labeled you as a villain before they even get to know me, all because of my quirk," Shinsou said bluntly.

"That's terrible :'( ," Y/n wrote as she stepped closer to Shinsou.

Dispite not having a head Shinsou could feel an aura of sadness coming from the headless girl. 

"So are you joining middle school so late? Ecesially the last year?" Shinsou asked.

He watched as the girl scribbled on her notepad. She quickly flipped it around for the taller boy to see.

"The students from my last school would bully me. One threatened to throw my head from the school roof top," Y/n wrote.

"Y-Your head," Shinsou asked curiously.

"Yeah, my weak spot. If something happens to it I'll die," Y/n wrote.

"I think everyone's weak spot is our heads," Shinsou said simply.

"well if I were to loose my head, anyone could destroy it and my body will drop dead no matter where it is," Y/n wrote as her shoulder dropped slightly.

"Soo... You have a head?" Shisou asked slightly confused.

Y/n slipped her bag off and opened her bag revealing a her head. She had a beautiful face, lovely locks of H/c hair with shimmering E/c eyes. Y/n quickly closed her bag and quickly looped it over her shoulders.