🎶Werewolf! Dabi x reader

Requested by KrysWinchester

It was a bright morning as  Y/n quickly cleaned up her herbal shop. She needed to restock her plants, so with great haste, she grabbed her basket and red hood and locked her shop. It was a calm little town, were both werewolves and humans live. In relative harmony, with either side mostly keep to themselves when they can.

Y/n mummed to herself as she strolled down the sidewalk when suddenly a strong shoulder pushed her aside. Y/n turned to see who the rude man was, only to see an intimidating werewolf. He looked like he was made of patchwork, his place skin was held in place by metal staples.

He looked back at the slightly shaken tiny human with a cold glare. And with a growl, he continued on his way. With a sigh, Y/n continued on her way to the forest.

---------

"What is that smell?" Dabi mumbled as an alluring smell caught his nose.

He turned to see a Tiny hooded human that he bumped into.

"Mate?" He mumbled.

The tiny hooded human turned to look up at him, sadly he couldn't get a good look at this human's face. Dabi growled in annoyance and simply decided to walk away. As he did the alluring smell started to fade, and before he could even think he turned to follow the red hooded human.  

Y/n was none the wise of this werewolf presence that lurked in the shadow of the forest. As Dabi watch from afar, he could smell something approaching them. He quickly identified the smell, and It was a very angry dragon. Without even thinking Dabi got up from his hiding place and quickly grabbed Y/ns wrist and pulled her behind a nearby willow.

Before Y/n could even scream, Dabi shushed her as a loud stomp crashed behind them. Y/n looked up to see an angry dragon, with a roar it spread its wings and took to the air. The winds were so strong that it ripped Y/n's cloak off and soared into the air.

Dabi slowly opened his eyes to see Beautiful locks of H/c hair flying wildly in the wind. Y/n Tried to keep her hair under control as she pushed her hair out of her face, showing off her E/c eyes.

Dabi's eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful human. After the winds calmed down the two sat in silence, cause no one knew what to say.

"Well umm thank you for saving me... from the umm... Dragon... bye," Y/n said as she slowly.

"Umm yeah," was all Dabi could say.

"Well... I want to know the name of my knight," Y/n smiled.

"Dabi... Just Dabi," He said simply.

"Well thank you, sir Dabi," Y/n giggled.

"You're welcome... Mind if I walk you home?" Dabi suggested.

"Yeah that would be nice," Y/n smiled softly.

"I'll keep you safe Red riding hood," Dabi smirked.

Y/n simply laughed as she linked arms with her werewolf hero. 

-------

I still remember that day as if it was yesterday.

-------

There's a shop down the street
Where they sell plastic rings
For a quarter apiece, I swear it

Dabi sighed as he finished another day of hard work of physical labor. As he made his way down the street he came across a simple shop. And on display was an array of beautiful rings, despite being plastic rings. But as he stared his mind wandered to his mate Y/n.

Yeah, I know that it's cheap
Not like gold in your dreams
But I hope that you'll still wear it

He ended up buying one of the rings along with a small bundle of roses to go with it.

Yeah, the ink may stain my skin
And my jeans may all be ripped
I'm not perfect, but I swear
I'm perfect for you

As Dabi walked down the streets many humans looked in disgust at the sut and dirk covered Werewolf that was walking down the nice clean sidewalk.

And there's no guarantee
That this will be easy
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me

As he continued to walk he remembered the outrage from both the human and werewolves who found out about their relationship. The humans and werewolf did not treat them all that kindly.

Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me
But I will love you endlessly
Wings aren't what you need, you need me

There were times that the humans would attack Y/n's shop, and It was dabi who had to come in and put a stop to it, and protect his mate.

There's a house on the hill
With a view of the town
And I know how you adore it
So I'll work everyday
Through the sun, and the rain
Until I can afford it

Before any of the problems came to be, Y/n and Dabi wanted to raise there children in peace. There was a simplehouse on the hill, close and far enough away from the village for them to I've safely.

Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy
Cause they can only see
I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you

Y/n and Dabi had lost many friends with this relationship, but the two never wavered and continued to push through. Till they can find a safe place to raise there children.

And there's no guarantee
That this will be easy
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me
But I will love you endlessly
Wings aren't what you need, you need me

You need me, I know you need me

Ink may stain my skin

And my jeans may all be ripped
I'm not perfect, but I swear
I'm perfect for you
And there's no guarantee
That this will be easy (this will be easy)
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me (won't you believe me?)
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me
But I will love you endlessly
Wings aren't what you need, you need me (you know you need me)
You need me (I know you need me), you need me (I know you need me)
There's a shop down the street
Where they sell plastic rings
For a quarter a piece, I swear it
Yeah, I know that it's cheap
Not like gold in your dreams
But I hope that you'll still wear it.

Dabi and y/n smiled warmy at each other as they cuddled close as they sat on the hill that looked over the town.