💠Villain!Deku x Reader x Hero!Mirio

Final

After a tiring battle of an Army of Nomu and Heros, the city was horribly destroyed with great losses on the hero side. Lemillion and Lucy gasped for air as they stood over all the defeated Nomu and Artificial human clones. Lucy looked up to see Deku smiling at her loved obsessed eyes as he laughed at the destruction around them. 

"You're so much more powerful then I could ever imagine. If only you stayed by my side, then all of this destruction and carnage would have been prevented. All these civilians' lives could have been spared. What a selfish person you are," He smiled.

"It's not my fault, I saved so many people-"

"What about those you failed to save. Y/n, you were created to destroy just look of all the Nomu and Synthetic humans you destroyed," Deku pointed out as he opened his arms. "Come back to Me, Y/n?"

"I won't let you harm her anymore," Lemillion said as he stood in front of y/n.

Deku scowled as Kurogiri warped him away from the destruction. Lemillion Turned to his partner to see Tears run down her face. He picked her up bridal style as he secorted everyone to a nearby hospital.

As He sat and got patched up, his eyes never left Y/n who sat on the side by herself. She quickly got up and left the room, Mirio quickly got up and followed her to the roof.

"Y/n," He called out.

"I'm so sorry," Y/n sobbed into her hands.

"For what, this. I have gotten worse before," Mirio said gently.

"If I never meet you, all those lives could have been spared. Deku dosen't go full havic like this, he is smart and prasice," Y/n whimpered. "If I knew my freedom would come at a cost like this, I would have stayed,"

"Y/n look at me," Mirio said as he turned Y/n to face him.

"I'd rather suffer the consicuences, then live a hundred years knowing I didn't save you,"

"If I never knew you
If I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be,"
He sang as he gently held her chin.

"And if I never held you
I would never have a clue
How at last I'd find in you
The missing part of me,"
He continued as he pulled her close.

"In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear
In your eyes
So dry your eyes," 

He smiled as he wiped her tears away with his thumbs as he corresed her cheeks with his kind palms.

"And I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you,"

"I thought our love would be so beautiful

Somehow we made the whole world bright," Y/n smiled softly as she looked up at Mirio.

"I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
All they'd leave us where these whispers in the night
But still my heart is singing
We were right," 
 She continued as she hugged him.

If I never knew you (There's no moment I regret)
If I never knew this love (Since the moment that we met)
I would have no inkling of (If our time has gone too fast)
How precious life can be (I've lived at last...)

"And I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Empty as the sky,"
Mirio sang as he stared into her Beautiful eyes.

"Never knowing why," 

Lost forever
If I never knew you

They smiled as Mirio slowly pulled Y/n into a soft and passionate kiss.