💗Alpha!prince! Deku ending

I managed to defeat Shouto, and I continued to search for y/n. I managed to get to the omega section of the castle, but they were all gone. Then I caught a whiff of Y/n's scent, her bonnet was left behind. Her sweet honey lavender smell. I found my mate, my queen.

_____

I was back in the villiage with my father[Mr.Aizawa] and my little sister Eri. We were out side in the garden Eri put togeather, when we heard screaming. I immediately knew what was happening, the bandits were back. Father quickly ran out of the house with a serious expression.

"Hurry inside the house!" Father called

Quickly picking Eri up, and headed towards the house. When blue fire intercepted us. Eri screamed in fear at the sudden flames.

"Y/N, ERI!" Father cried out.

"I'm scared!" Eri said as she buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"Look what we have here, two pretty little Omegas," said a chilling voice.

Just from his scent alone I could tell this bandit was an alpha. I tried to use my quirk but flames were bladted in my direction.

"Don't even think about it. Just come quietly and know one gets hurt. Though I wouldn't mind to hear you sing in bed," his chuckles sending shivers down my spine.

I could hear Eri try chirp for help help, but there was too much choas happening to come help.

"Lets get going," the alpha said as he reached out for us.

I held onto Eri tightly, as I closed my eyes expecting to be grabbed. Instead I felt something rush past me. Opening my eyes, I see a figure surrounded by green electric like energy.

"Keep your hands off of them!" The voice shouted with such authority.

Suddenly knights started appearing round the villiage. Rounding up the bandits and helping with the fire.

"Y/n! Eri! Are you okay?!" Father asked as he ran over too us.

"I'm okay," I said simply as I gave Eri to him.

"Y-Y/n, are you okay?" A familiar voice asked me.

I quickly turned around, as my eyes settled on Prince Izuku.

_________

Evryone omega in the villiage were very weary of the new presents. They've never seen royalty up close let alone one that came to their Village. Girl curious and why one of the princes of the greatest kingdoms were in their small humble Village. Your father held a Steely glare at izuku, nerves od what the prince wanted with his daughter. Eri was nervous, this was the second Alpha she's ever seen. Though he seemed kind enough in her eyes.

"I-I'm fine, thanks to you. Your highness," you said as you bowed respectfully.

" I've been wanting to ask you something... for you left the party very early last time I saw you, I was wondering," Prince izuku hesitated, "would you become my queen?"

"I-I know that this is o-out of the blue, but yoir so beautiful and kind. I wouldn't want to marry anyone else but you. And I promise, to help restore your village and reinforce it to make it stronger than before," izuku said as he got on one knee oh, and held onto your hands.

Your heart flooded in your chest, is he stared down at him. He looks up at you with pleading eyes. The villagers gasped and started talking amongst themselves. They didn't know how to feel about this sudden act of kindness. Your father was suspicious, Erie did not truly understand the situation, while your friend Denki was hopeful.

" it would be an honor to marry you, izuku. But I don't want to leave my family behind," Y/n said as she looked back at her Father and Eri.

Eri quickly jumped down from her father's hold, and ran over to y/n. Hugging your leg tightly.

"Please, Don't go. Don't leave me," Eri sobbed quietly.

"You don't have to live apart from them. Them can come with us. The castle is more than enough room for them. We also have everything a child would need and want. And I need a omega advisor if I wants to help about the other Villages as well," Izuku explained.

"Yes, Izuku I would like that," Y/n said with a smile.

7yrs later

Y/n and Prince Izuku her happily married and sat apon the throne, as All Might stepped down. Izuku keeping to his word helps the Omega villages. He strengthened their borders and started trading with them causing the village to grow even more. Your father took well to being in it advisor for izuku, he really helped him win the trust of the Omega villages. Erie took a while to adjust to royalty Life, but she got there and became really good friends with her knight/ Gaurdian. A friendly Alpha named Mirio.

Know Y/n was 7 months pregnant with Izuku's first child and heir. Izuku was beyond excited, to become a father. You found it cute when he would constantly how much longer till the baby came. Izuku was a kind and fair king, with a lovely wife and queen too rule by his side.